TNT supplement with Probiotics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
So, many of you know Dante was sick for a long time but has been on the mend for 3-4 months now. While he's been better and eating OK, his appetite hasn't been outstanding (like, leave a pile of leaves and every piece is gone, no picky eating, etc). He would really only eat Mazuri and a few certain leafy things.

I started using Carolina Supply's TNT powder with Probiotics about 3 weeks ago and his appetite has exploded! He is eating like I have never seen him eat before. He is a beast. No leaf left uneaten. He mows our yard (as much as a 5.5" tortoise can anyway). He'll chomp on your finger if it gets in the way of food. *I* think it's related (though this certainly was not a controlled experiment by any means!), but this is a subjective opinion.

Nevertheless, Redstrike asked me months ago to provide feedback, because I was going to start using it after a couple of de-wormings (http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-56103.html). His gut went through a lot. Though I didn't use it immediately after the de-wormings, I still think this is a good product that has played a role in helping Dante restore balance to his little body.

2 thumbs up for TNT with Probiotics!

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Go TNT.

Ray Ra Re Kick Em In the Knee; Ray Ra Ras Kick Em In the .......
.....Other Knee! Go TNT.

On a serious note....I've used it with good success for about 2 years now for my Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.