Tinley Park Reptile show

Kaliman1962

Hey, who is going to the reptile show in Tinley Park Illinois?
largest in the midwest. i'm getting my AP tank there,

rideburton87

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW burbs, Illinois
I go there twice a year and was there today, its a blast! Its been overrun by snakes the last couple years, and quite frankly I think the one in the spring time was nothing but snakes! None the less, I love that place. I got both of my torts there a few years ago =)

Kaliman1962

what a disappointment, If i wasn't picking up my tank i would have been very upset, I drove 2 hours, paid 15 a piece to get in, & 99.5% were snake dealers.
i don't know how they make any money, just barter between all the booths, the only way to make money was have a 50%off sale, what a bust, saw 3 torts, & the ones i saw were not that great, i won't be going back,

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
what a disappointment, If i wasn't picking up my tank i would have been very upset, I drove 2 hours, paid 15 a piece to get in, & 99.5% were snake dealers.
i don't know how they make any money, just barter between all the booths, the only way to make money was have a 50%off sale, what a bust, saw 3 torts, & the ones i saw were not that great, i won't be going back,
Wow...that certainly would be a disappointment. Unless of course you're in the market for a snake. I'm not in that market. My wife would kill me. And I don't mean figuratively.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Seems like the amount of turtles and tortoises you see at all the reptile shows has been dwindling for many years now.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad I didn't make it seeing it was mostly snakes. I love snakes but will never be in the market for one.
Glad you got your cage though. I bet the little ones are loving it.