Tiger King

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
It's hard to know how much of the Carol hate (memes, that b.... Carol Baskins, etc) is caused by how the documentary framed the story. Joe does have a charm to him and the way they have all the other cat people line up against her at the beginning, and then they talk about her husband kinda doomed Carol. And the music video were funny.

I'm always skeptical of any sort of profiling because I think it falls victim to the same sort of survivorship bias as "successful" psychics. You hear about the successes but not all the times its wrong. It's always the wife/husband/sig other, except for all the times the cops go hard on that theory and end up with a wrongful conviction. People react differently, so it's hard to judge someones demeanor after they experience loss, even moreso 20 years later. Like how she laughs, etc when talking about after the disappearance, the claims about the meat grinder or septic. Shes been hearing it for 20 years, so at some point you just have to laugh.
I still wouldnt marry her lmao

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
A firm believer that Carole Baskin killed her husband. When they were talking about the perfume in the shoes of Joe Exotic, she said if you wanted to kill someone you would pour "sardine oil" which raised the question of how do you know Carole?
Pretty sure anyone who’s watched the ID channel more than a few times can tell you sardine smell is a horrid stench and a good cover for death. I won’t watch the show because the previews **** me off so much. And its bloody BS that Netflix is making money off that insane dirt ball of man. Reminds me of that other show that came out in like 2011, called Fatal Attractions. There are quite a few tiger hoarders out there and they all hold very high opinions of themselves and have no control in normal
human lives. They feel that since they can keep these exotic dangerous animals, then they possess some “superior quality” or power. Natures Karma when the tiger gets them! ?

jeneliza

burton michigan
Honestly, I think all of them are trash, I won't watch it, I think all of them should be behind bars, for the crimes they commit , by treating these animals the way they do, I don't think any of them are good people or really care for there tigers or big cats, but if they where good people I guess it wouldn't make for a good tv show,