Three toed box turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
does anyone in Orange county (or nearby) have a colony of these guys?
I took one in as a stray and he is very lonely.

I made him his own pen, I did not want to mix him with any of my tortoises.
I would love to rehome him with a someone thats into these types of turtles. he is very outgoing and very pretty. I would guess that he is about 10 years old.

dont worry, he is perfectly safe and happy with me. I just want him to go somewhere with lots of expirence with these guys.

thanks,
Eric

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Why don't you check with some of the turtle and tortoise clubs by you. I'd offer but I am in AZ.

jay8019

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
sushisurf13 said:
does anyone in Orange county (or nearby) have a colony of these guys?
I took one in as a stray and he is very lonely.

I made him his own pen, I did not want to mix him with any of my tortoises.
I would love to rehome him with a someone thats into these types of turtles. he is very outgoing and very pretty. I would guess that he is about 10 years old.

dont worry, he is perfectly safe and happy with me. I just want him to go somewhere with lots of expirence with these guys.

thanks,
Eric

I would love to help with this little guy, however - I'm in new Mexico. I have two 3 toed's on the way from a rescue in Socorro, New Mexico. I would be willing to pay overnite air - UPS, DHL, or FedEx if you would be willing to do this. I work at a lab, with Biologists that come by the house periodically and check up on everyone; as well as having a local Vet who is a Sulcata enthusiast/owner/practicioner. Please consider our loving, caring, striclty organic food sanctuary, as well as my profile through this org..

Regards,

Jay Justice
Tortuga Flats
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.