Thread X (Enter at your own risk)

• Thread starter Trudy_the_tortoise
  • Start date

Do you like creepy, unsettling content?

• No, and I will close this thread immediately.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... I do. Count me in!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, I do not like creepy unsettling content, but I will browse this thread.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nah. I am a mod and I am making sure that everything is appropriate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Trudy_the_tortoise

Welcome to thread X... a thread for creepy, unsettling, content (Unsettling stories, facts, etc...). Before posting there are some rules to keep this thread appropriate.

Do not enter this thread if you are not going to keep this place appropriate. Any inappropriate, or graphic pictures or content will be reported immediately. Close this thread IMMEDIATELY if you do not like creepy content.

Rules:

1.) Pictures are allowed, but keep them appropriate. Do not post any graphic images by any means. Any user that violates this rule will be reported. This place is for everyone who likes this type of content.

2.) No inappropriate language!!! Use your language appropriately.

3.) MAKE THIS THREAD FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!! Content that is considered 'adult' is not allowed! *This rule applies to images and links posted.*

4.) You can post any type of creepy, unsettling content as long as:

A: It does not include graphic images or content

B: It is not too overly descriptive. Keep this family friendly.

C: It does not contain links to inappropriate sites, or sites that have an age restriction.

4.) Any unnecessary, unrelated post to "Thread X" are prohibited.

5.)Any graphic posts, with graphic descriptions are PROHIBITED.

6.) KEEP THIS THREAD FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!

7.) Any posts used to discriminate a religion, race, ethnic group, etc... will not be tolerated.

Any rule violations will result in the user being reported, and banned from posting in this thread. If your post is too descriptive, spare the details. Again, enter and post at your own risk. If you do not like creepy content, close this thread, NOW.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Yesterday there was a stray cat at my outdoor cats' feeding station, so SLOWLY I TURNED. . . AND STEP BY STEP. . . INCH BY INCH . . .

***in case you need to have it explained to you, Yvonne is CREEPING!)***

Last edited: