this little guy hopped into the house

phebe121

Ya its cold here im in Cleveland Ohio and i would have thought he would be hibernating by now we have gotton little snow at night not enough to stick so he should have been somewhere safe but i guess it was my house but i set him up with water and grass dirt and some.bugs he looks better

phebe121

Im with you there big eyes.r.just so cute during tge summer we have what we cann frog run at my house there everywhere. This one should have been hibernating but i guess he wanted a home instead

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I would LOVE to get a frog someday... thinking White's Tree Frog because they can be so social... I wonder why he wasn't hibernated by now? :confused:

phebe121

Yep crickets he loves them thanks for the frog care sheet he will be happy here im sure lol we get toads and tree frogs

Prairie Mom

SO CUTE! I'm glad you have been helping him so well. Now, what are you going to do with him?

phebe121

Well its to.cold.to release him so he will be a new member of my house and we be loved and takin care of and will get fat and happy

Prairie Mom

Well its to.cold.to release him so he will be a new member of my house and we be loved and takin care of and will get fat and happy
Congratulations! It looks like the frog knew exactly what home to choose ;)

Prairie Mom

It is weird that he's still out and about. I live in the Cleveland area as well and it's been quite cold lately!
I'm a firm believer that sometimes people and animals are placed into our hands for a reason. I have seen this throughout my life so much. Not everything is a coincidence. I bet this little guy needed you guys and was sent exactly where he needed to go.

phebe121

Yes its been vary cold 45 outside right now he would be so cold i belive he needed help and was asking for it since he wasnt smart enough to hibernate now hes warm n happy

phebe121

Update hea doing well and this is.him next to a pin cricket its like the tinest

Attachments

• CAM00731.jpg
    CAM00731.jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 22

phebe121

This is what pump yellowbelly looks like when he wants another cricket the blue tank are the crickets he just stairs at them well i put 3 in there for him watching him hunt for them is cool

Attachments

• CAM00833.jpg
    CAM00833.jpg
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 16