This is too cute sulcata lovers.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I'm appalled! That boys parents need to teach him to hold the reigns, not the darn saddle horn!!! That's no way to get started!

Cute video.

The comments are killing me. Holy cow! What has our society come to? The level of over-sensitivity and the astounding level of ignorance are awe-inspiring. Sulcatas are an endangered species now? These animals aren't there for our entertainment? Isn't that exactly what a pet is for? Our enjoyment and entertainment?

Alaskamike

South Florida
That's too cute !
If that tort was stressed , he wouldn't be grazing. That kid is having the experience of his youth. What a cool thing to have on film & remember.

My grandkids love feeding mine. They aren't big enough to ride ( yet ). Hahaha.

It is a great way to introduce children to the wonder of nature.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
The comments are exactly why I am no longer on facebook, stresses me out. I agree with you Tom, it's a bad habit to get too used to that saddle horn ;)

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
I told my kids when we bought Charlie that one day they would be able to ride him. That never happened because they grew up. I hope someday to have a grandchild ride him.

It's funny that some of the commenters think this is at a zoo. They have no idea people have sulcatas as pets.