This Friday Tortoise club meeting LA Arboretum in pasadena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
This coming friday will be our annual deworming, micro chipping, and silent auction for the CTTC foothill chapter. I just received word that there will be many items up for auction this year tortoise and non tortoise related items ( one year we had 12 brick of bed a beast that went for 2 bucks each) and gift certificates. This is an event that should not be missed, and should be an enjoyable evening for all. Prices for deworming will range from 10 dollars and up depending on size of tortoise, micro chipping is 20 dollars, an silent auction prices will vary. If you don't show you I will never speak to any of you who miss it (J/K). Meeting will start at 7:30 and it will be on this friday the 25 at the LA arboretum. I will be in attendance ( another bonus) barring any unforeseen problems. Snacks will be provided, you can also find out about our no fee adoptions of all species of tortoises and turtles.

If you have any questions fell free to ask,and I hope to see you all there.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I will be taking my russian trio (The new female is a beast); and my new greek. Hopefully this deworming will help the greek feel better... He is not eating a whole lot.. I suspect worms.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Official :tort: bump

Moderator approved

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
C'mon David...you've been doing this long enough! WHERE is the LA County Arboretum? A-R-C-A-D-I-A... or do you just say Pasadena, because you're tired of hearing "Where the hell is Arcadia?!?"

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Where were you david???
IMG_2543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.