THE TORT WHO WALKED BY HERSELF - chat page

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
View attachment 305505
Next day the Tort waited to see if any other Wild Thing would go up to the Cave, but no one moved in the Wet Wild Woods, so the Tort walked there by herself; and she saw wifey milking the Cow, and she saw the light of the fire in the Cave, and she smelt the smell of prickly pear and tomatoes.
There’s cows in the wild? ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
***Yvonne whispers the answer so she won't get her points removed for giving the wrong answer***

In one picture it looks like a bramah (sp?) bull, and in the other pictures it looks to be a deer or antelope, but then, there's a (zebra) horse, so who really knows?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It is so difficult not to comment on the story thread. Yvonne was right, Wifey ia very sexy. You had better be careful some handsome caveman just might come around and steal her away from your cave.

I am loving the story. And sorry I cannot see who is in the last pic. I left the glasses Cathie gave me in the Cold Dark Rooms.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
It is so difficult not to comment on the story thread. Yvonne was right, Wifey ia very sexy. You had better be careful some handsome caveman just might come around and steal her away from your cave.

I am loving the story. And sorry I cannot see who is in the last pic. I left the glasses Cathie gave me in the Cold Dark Rooms.
Tis my beautiful wifey again. :<3: