The Sudan triplets

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeast Tennessee
So I wanted to do a last update on the sudans. Marv, Jeff, and Peewee have been doing great this spring/summer. Growing like the monsters they are. I had posted them in the market place a little bit ago after a very long back and forth with myself. I really love these guys and didn't want to part with them but decided with the crazy busy life right now and my new addition some downsizing would be unavoidable if I want them to have the best they can have. So yesterday all three of these guys, sorry let me correct myself, from what I learned yesterday I should be saying ladies, found a new home with another forum member. From our conversations I am sure they are going to a great home and a good caretaker. If things go as planned their new home will offer them something that I couldn't (for the next couple years at least) a year round outside environment. I couldn't be happier for that. Now don't get me wrong, I miss them like crazy. This morning I came outside to do my usual check on them and it took a minute for me to realize they weren't in their enclosure anymore. I about cried. So I'm sure they are getting settled in with their new surrounding and are going to be just fine. Their new caregiver ensured there will be postings, I haven't checked to see yet but he might have already posted. So keep an eye out for a new thread on them if your interested.

I attempted to put a sold post on my earlier ad but it said I couldn't because it was closed.

Scott Hager

Dallas, TX
I am so thrilled and honored to have acquired Peewee! I just got her home today and after a short soak she immediately started grazing around with a very stressless carefree attitude. I absolutely love her shell how high domed it is. She will be enjoying the Texas sun moving forward.

image.jpeg

tortlover15

Wow she's beautiful. She's really getting some travels in looks like. When they was here she was always the smallest yet the boldest. She was the first to ram my leg, ram her enclosure mates, she always the first out the box in the mornings, and they all settled in as if they had been here their entire lives. I really really really miss these girls. They are great girls. I can't believe the color of her shell has changed so much! I really hope u enjoy her as much as I did!

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
Wow she's beautiful. She's really getting some travels in looks like. When they was here she was always the smallest yet the boldest. She was the first to ram my leg, ram her enclosure mates, she always the first out the box in the mornings, and they all settled in as if they had been here their entire lives. I really really really miss these girls. They are great girls. I can't believe the color of her shell has changed so much! I really hope u enjoy her as much as I did!
for some reason my post came up under an odd name. Just got a new phone and had to put all the thousand apps back and apparently did this one wrong. I had to erase my app and redo it to get the right name, sorry for the confusion.