The site got my age incorrectly.

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

In my account details, it says I was born on Jun 24, 1979. I am not an adult. I am a minor. I am born on Jun 10, 2008. It says it cannot be changed, unless if it is incorrect. I am concerned there might be content or advertisements not targeted at minors. Thank you for the help. Message me if you more information.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Trudy, You will have to contact the Administrators of the site to change that.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
In my account details, it says I was born on Jun 24, 1979. I am not an adult. I am a minor. I am born on Jun 10, 2008. It says it cannot be changed, unless if it is incorrect. I am concerned there might be content or advertisements not targeted at minors. Thank you for the help. Message me if you more information.

wow...Salmiya, as in Salmiya Kuwait! ?

Aloysius Taschse

Mainly Texas
I have never seen anything that would be not be child-friendly. Everyone here is supportive and mostly appropriate. Tortoises and turtles are for everyone! If you ever see any non-appropriate content or harassment, you can also report it.

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

Oh my goodness! 2007, not 2008! Sorry, I messed up.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
If you see something you shouldn't STOP LOOKING!!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It's essential because i'm 13. I accidentally put that I am 12.
But I am not understanding...who cares? This is a family forum so you WILL NOT find anything you shouldn't see, most people here have families and are pretty nice, there are those of us who are not nice, but not many. So move on, we don't give a poop how old you are

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

But I am not understanding...who cares? This is a family forum so you WILL NOT find anything you shouldn't see, most people here have families and are pretty nice, there are those of us who are not nice, but not many. So move on, we don't give a poop how old you are

Ok. Because i'm pretty sure this site requires you to be 13. But whtever, if i'm not going to be in any trouble. who cares.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ok. Because i'm pretty sure this site requires you to be 13. But whtever, if i'm not going to be in any trouble. who cares.
Well, look at this my way...nobody really knew you are too young to be here, so why confess? Now a Nazi moderator will come on and say "Alice doesn't live here anymore" and you will be banned for a year and those here who like you, will miss ya, and you will miss out on the expert advice. So never cop to anything, and keep your mouth shut. Now move on