The rest of my zoo

Sariss

Location (City and/or State)
Collingwood, Ontario
Besides Humphrey the Red Foot, here is what else we have.

281riug.jpg

This is Toby. We found him about 12 years ago as a stray. He was so skinny you could see every bone in his body. We had seen him around the house for several weeks and he was completely feral. We believe he was looking for a place to die when we finally caught him. Estimated age is somewhere between 16 and 20.

x1xc29.jpg

This is Emma. She is 12 this year. She was found in a taped-closed box on the side of the road with her siblings. They were maybe 2-3 weeks old. She was the only survivor. She was so dehydrated that the vets could not get an IV into her to save her. They decided they would try one last time, then they would put her to sleep. They got it the last time, and she went home with me a few weeks later. :)

nfmrmu.jpg

This is Wembley. He was about 6-8 months old when he came into my clinic as a stray dog 4 years ago. He was severely matted, and his nails were so long they were curled badly. We think he is some sort of terrier mixed with Shih-Tzu or Poodle (probably either a Westie or a Wheaton). We guess his mix based on his insane terrier personality.

1zf4w1e.jpg

This is Apollo, our only non-rescue. He is a 180lb, 2 year old Great Dane. He doesn't have an interesting story behind him, but I love him just the same. :)

2qa9188.jpg

And here they are all together! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You have a very nice four-legged family. My sister has a calico cat looks pretty much like yours. Beautiful!

Flipper

MO, USA
Wow! :<3: They are all very pretty, but Apollo is absolutely stunning!!! His markings are just beautiful! :D

What do your fur babies think of your tort baby?

Sariss

Collingwood, Ontario
Humphrey's table is ontop of our dining room table (that we don't use), so the dogs haven't really seen him. Wembley is quite the terrier and no doubt would immediately try to kill him. Both dogs saw him once when I was soaking him and Wembley was quite intense. I think Apollo thought it was a rock.
The cats? They seem indifferent. Emma was sleeping ontop of his enclosure yesterday morning. I don't think Toby has even noticed he exists yet.