The pop ups are making this site unusable.

Mattesj

Location (City and/or State)
Spain
I can’t seem to read a thread or post anything without pop ups over and over again, the same one, every time I touch the screen, advertising this forum. I mean I don’t need to look at the pop up to know what this forum is about. I am already here when this happens. Anyone else have these problems? Is there a fix.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I can’t seem to read a thread or post anything without pop ups over and over again, the same one, every time I touch the screen, advertising this forum. I mean I don’t need to look at the pop up to know what this forum is about. I am already here when this happens. Anyone else have these problems? Is there a fix.
That doesn't happen to me. No pop ups at all...

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
If you sign up to donate to TFO you won't get any more ads or Popups.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
But, the icons above a comment...bold or italics or smiley faces...that does not work for me
I think I've told you before how to fix that. Later, when I have more time, I'll call you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The browser you use usually has a pop up blocker, but you have to turn it on. Go to Google and ask, "How do I turn on the pop up blocker on xxx ?" ( insert your browser name where the x's are)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Yes. I hate them, very annoying & takes away from the user experience. Do we need TortoiseForum ads & popus on the Tortoise Forum site? ?‍♂️