THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Couldn’t leave a good thing alone could you?
Well you do know what he's like ? I saw my new gaserinterologist today and guess what. I get to have a colonoscopy soon. Like I didn't know that's what was going to happen. He said I'm not getting the twilight stuff he's knocking me out. I said fine. Hope you give everyone a run for their money so they'll help you get better soon ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Well you do know what he's like ? I saw my new gaserinterologist today and guess what. I get to have a colonoscopy soon. Like I didn't know that's what was going to happen. He said I'm not getting the twilight stuff he's knocking me out. I said fine. Hope you give everyone a run for their money so they'll help you get better soon ?
The procedure itself isn’t bad - you’ll be blissfully asleep. The prep is the horrible part. I hope everything is ok with you! I had a whole list of things I was gonna do while home, can’t do half of them and can’t remember the other half!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The procedure itself isn’t bad - you’ll be blissfully asleep. The prep is the horrible part. I hope everything is ok with you! I had a whole list of things I was gonna do while home, can’t do half of them and can’t remember the other half!
Yes it's the prep I don't want to do. I already should be ready with the problem I have but no. If I want help I'll have to do it.?