5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
It was BH...before Houdini.

Okay guys, it's been too slow tonight & I've gotten myself in trouble on NextDoor again. What a bunch of a-holes in the town 10 miles away. Glad I don't live there; I just have to shop there.
You have to go 10 miles to get Aholes! WOW I can go like two blocks. I had a guy that I knew from work that lived across the street from me-he acted like he lived in a different zip code?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
It was BH...before Houdini.

Okay guys, it's been too slow tonight & I've gotten myself in trouble on NextDoor again. What a bunch of a-holes in the town 10 miles away. Glad I don't live there; I just have to shop there.
Oooh, what is NextDoor? Can I get kicked off that too?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Oooh, what is NextDoor? Can I get kicked off that too?
It's an app that supposedly lets neighbors post what's going on around them, garage or furniture sales, asking for referrals to repairmen, parts, identifying species, criminal acts, school problems, etc. First day I was on it, they were posting "how to report moderators." It's pretty easy to get a post blocked by moderators for stating the obvious.

So yes, Snoopy's Mom, do check it out if you want to know what your neighbors really think.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
You have to go 10 miles to get Aholes! WOW I can go like two blocks. I had a guy that I knew from work that lived across the street from me-he acted like he lived in a different zip code?
Blackdog, I'll take you as a neighbor any day. That way, I know somebody who's got my back!! Actually, I'm much safer here in OK than Boulder, a**holes & all!!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Blackdog, I'll take you as a neighbor any day. That way, I know somebody who's got my back!! Actually, I'm much safer here in OK than Boulder, a**holes & all!!
I met my new neighbors over the weekend-they have been in the house for 6 months, but who am I to intrude! Cole and Nicole with a Lab named Dixie! They are like 12 years old or maybe I am just that old!! Look forward to helping them in the future- tool borrowing only no physical labor ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's an app that supposedly lets neighbors post what's going on around them, garage or furniture sales, asking for referrals to repairmen, parts, identifying species, criminal acts, school problems, etc. First day I was on it, they were posting "how to report moderators." It's pretty easy to get a post blocked by moderators for stating the obvious.

So yes, Snoopy's Mom, do check it out if you want to know what your neighbors really think.
Ours is called Lancaster drama and the whole thing keeps getting shut down ? everyone tells on everyone so they have to start a new one now and then ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu

I just joined NextDoor, thanks Jan A! I never knew what a bunch of assholez lived so close to me! This is gonna be fuuuuunnn!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
What the heck? How in the f**k do you get kicked off a plant group? Cause I said her plant looked like a penis? I rephrased it then got blocked by the admin. Bastards! I’m just going to change my name and get right back in there. Now it’s war.