THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Chillen outside with my boys
View attachment 333044
I've been pondering what to say because I love this picture. Your little boy is glowing with joy and the kitty is somewhat putting up with it ?? but he is putting up with it ☺️. It reminds me of the cats I drove nuts by always dressing them up with my doll clothes ?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I've been pondering what to say because I love this picture. Your little boy is glowing with joy and the kitty is somewhat putting up with it ?? but he is putting up with it ☺️. It reminds me of the cats I drove nuts by always dressing them up with my doll clothes ?
Try putting doll clothes on this bad guy....You're going to need clothes from a really big doll... plus size at least!! And yes, Chubbs, your son is absolutely adorable!!

Attachments

• 20210323_155227_001.jpg
    20210323_155227_001.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Try putting doll clothes on this bad guy....You're going to need clothes from a really big doll... plus size at least!! And yes, Chubbs, your son is absolutely adorable!!
Well then just get plus size ?or 2T?or 3 whatever it takes. Ur cat is too cute. But what in world happened to the tail??

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Well then just get plus size ?or 2T?or 3 whatever it takes. Ur cat is too cute. But what in world happened to the tail??
He gets a lion's cut 2 or 3 times a year because he's so fat he can't clean his arse. Believe it or not, he loves being shaved after it's all done because his coat is so heavy, he's always hot. He prances after he gets the shave. Unfortunately, he's too mean & nasty to clip him myself so he gets "medically groomed" at the vet.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
He gets a lion's cut 2 or 3 times a year because he's so fat he can't clean his arse. Believe it or not, he loves being shaved after it's all done because his coat is so heavy, he's always hot. He prances after he gets the shave. Unfortunately, he's too mean & nasty to clip him myself so he gets "medically groomed" at the vet.
That's what I do with Razberri. She gets her nails done by the vet techs. The little rip is always good for them ? She won't even let me pick her up and lays like a baby in their arms.?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
That's what I do with Razberri. She gets her nails done by the vet techs. The little rip is always good for them ? She won't even let me pick her up and lays like a baby in their arms.?
I can't pick up 25 lbs if he doesn't want to be picked up. I have better luck with a 40 lb kitty litter tub. Or I used to. Buster's a bully. He's not nice for anyone so the vet gives him a little gas. He's a pussycat for about 24 hrs afterward then reverts back to his nasty side.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I can't pick up 25 lbs if he doesn't want to be picked up. I have better luck with a 40 lb kitty litter tub. Or I used to. Buster's a bully. He's not nice for anyone so the vet gives him a little gas. He's a pussycat for about 24 hrs afterward then reverts back to his nasty side.
Razberri is a whopping 5 and 1/2 pounds and I still won't dare. So I don't blame you. Let the professionals deal with it ?. I certainly couldn't do 25 lbs. I trick Razberri into her pet carrier and off to the vet we go ?