THE NUT HOUSE

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
NO WAY!!!

and then what happened?? ( this is the part I really need to know ) !!! ?
Well.. there was this thing called work (it was like hell on earth!) then there were these things that looked like humans but they were small and always want me to buy them things smh. Then there were these evil lil things called bills! They just keep chasing you

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well.. there was this thing called work (it was like hell on earth!) then there were these things that looked like humans but they were small and always want me to buy them things smh. Then there were these evil lil things called bills! They just keep chasing you
oh my.. what a story teller you’ve become..

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You should just eat more at Micky Dee's when the little people are around. You don't have to cook and they have fun toys. The toys are cheap and last as long as the expensive ones?

Grace-Sophia

Texas
….. aaannnd..??????
The SNAILS!!!….????????
Haha, I’m so sorry! I haven’t been on in a while!!
Yes, I have about 6 snails, they are all aquatic… I have one that I have raised sense it was a clear speck, any names suggestions anyone? Lol he’s been with me for about 5 months now!