THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Yes hes a boy
He's going to be very beautiful. I can see why you couldn't resist him. Dilly had unusual coloring as a kitten also. He also had a boy look. He's a grey tabby with a gold undercoat now. I didn't really want a cat but my brother did so I picked him out one. I made a good choice because he fits right in. Even with me. The little dork boy ?

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Yes hes a boy
That pretty good you can tell the sex of a kitten just by looking at a picture. When I got my two kittens (sisters), I had to do spread the legs thing and move some hair just to take a guess, I was wright and wanted two girls. Your Kitten is Beautiful!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
That pretty good you can tell the sex of a kitten just by looking at a picture. When I got my two kittens (sisters), I had to do spread the legs thing and move some hair just to take a guess, I was wright and wanted two girls. Your Kitten is Beautiful!
Thank you! Yeah these days you have to move some hair around on humans also just to take a guess

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
With kittens it's the way their back paws look. With Dilly it also showed in his face. With human babies it's the way they hold their feet.? My tortoise reminded me of a little cowboy even though I was told he was a she ? They've got the look ☺️

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
With kittens it's the way their back paws look. With Dilly it also showed in his face. With human babies it's the way they hold their feet.? My tortoise reminded me of a little cowboy even though I was told he was a she ? They've got the look ☺️
I notice female cats are way more naughty than male cats... lil hoes ?