THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Hey. I’m normal. I’m normally normal anyway. Well sometimes I’m normal. Besides. Define “normal”. By nut house standards I am exceptionally normal. As a matter of fact I declare myself the number one normal. Ha.
Well... since you are normal by nut house standards then I guess we are all normally normal by nut house standards ??? you can be queen of the hill if you like.??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Holy s*it!!!! The monster lives under the bed. He can't get you tho if you are completely covered up...

That’s ok. That monster was no match for the goblins my mom sang about coming to get us in our sleep!
He actually made room for us under the bed and told us he heard some of the stories and that’s why HE HIMSELF was under the bed.. we all hugged each other till we fell asleep… eventually.. ??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I do that too. Forget their age and mine ? I turned around one day and realized I had had Sapphire for 14 years. It felt like a miracle because I was worried every single day until I found TFO in 2018. Now I know at least I'm not alone.?

Sapphire is the lucky one! ?☺️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have no clue what's going on with TFO tonight but I can't even like anyone. Or is it my phone
That post was yesterday ? I had to send it today instead. But since my phone's been acting up I got a new one today even after I found that TFO was back online. It was pretty cool. I had best buy help me transfer most of my info so it wasn't the headache it usually is. I have to have a cell phone and Joe is just one of the reasons.?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning all!!! Starting my vacation today! Off to go get my hairs did this morning and then appointment at the Chevy dealership to fix my receiver hook up on truck.. loading boat and heading south in the morning for fishing trip … IM SO READY!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning all!!! Starting my vacation today! Off to go get my hairs did this morning and then appointment at the Chevy dealership to fix my receiver hook up on truck.. loading boat and heading south in the morning for fishing trip … IM SO READY!

Have a GREAT TIME!!!
Don’t forget the camera/phone!
As I live vicariously through you!!
?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Have so much fun and catch a lot of fish!?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hey nuts! How is everyones week going?
Yesterday was great. I got a new phone and I didn't have to set it up myself... except I did because my old phone's info just got transferred. It's a Moto G. I like it. I got to uninstall Facebook the first day I owned. I love doing that ?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
The heat here cracked my windshield on my new crappy Corolla hybrid. I miss my truck. I’m still at work rounding and I will be till almost midnight as per my usual seven days a week and then I find a big crack in my windshield and birds pooping on my non-cracked window. Perfect summary of my life lately.