THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
OH ? ! Its Wednesday!!! Where did the week go? Thursday will be bad-gotta see the dentist so I can antiobiotics for an infected root so I can get on the schedule for a Root Canal! Oddly the only one I ever had went so well I want that Endodontist again! If he is not on my insurance this year y'all may hear it where you are??
Oh my. Get in quick. A toothache is no way to spend the holidays or any other.??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nothing like a husband that complains of pain... even just a head ache. ?

You’ve got it good though!

Ever time I complain about:

My back— he’s got it worse
My neck— he’s got it worse
My Sciatica— his is worse
My thumbs— his are about to break off ?
And on... and on... and on....

I got him good ONCE though...
I complained about “women’s problems”
?
Nothing was wrong really.
I just wanted him to stop competing!

As I’ve said in the past ...
I had my gallbladder removed....
His is now starting to act up.?
He’s not even sure it’s gall stones!!!
Just wants to be in the running I guess??
Joe does that and he's developmentally disabled. It must be the gender.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well I hope he gets it all done for you. Nothing like toes in The water! I am hoping for a very laid back weekend but I think I have family coming in… it sounds horrible, but I’m tired of people!!!
Not so horrible to want some quiet time. I'm going to shut the windows but turn the music up and dance with Razberri. I hope nobody figures out I'm home just not answering the door.? Except to certain people.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
People say dance like nobody sees you, I say dance like a toddler, they donʻt even care if thereʻs music playing!
I'll have to play Rasberry Beret at least once. That's how Razberri got her name. It's her favorite song... bunnies lol

Jan A

Boulder, CO
OH ? ! Its Wednesday!!! Where did the week go? Thursday will be bad-gotta see the dentist so I can antiobiotics for an infected root so I can get on the schedule for a Root Canal! Oddly the only one I ever had went so well I want that Endodontist again! If he is not on my insurance this year y'all may hear it where you are??
Literally guys… the movie is called “blackdog”… lmao
I thought it was with a name like "Blackdog" our "Blackdog" is so light on his feet he reminds you of Patrick Schwayze. C'mon man....

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Yep! I’d like to “one up his nose”!
Now, the only time you’ll see me complaining about anything is when you see me in a doctors office scheduling a surgery. ?
Well, then you'd better put Sally on rollerskates or you'll be back in the dr's office scheduling surgery. How's your baby been today?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well, then you'd better put Sally on rollerskates or you'll be back in the dr's office scheduling surgery. How's your baby been today?

She was ok.
Thank you for asking.
Still in the tub
Not eating
Dark
But she did stay out this morning for about an hour and a half.
How’s everything going with you??
Feeling any better?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
So yesterday I got to schedule a root canal for 7/16, but the infection so minor no antibiotics needed! Dentist also said crown is new so she can mold the post to fit so no need to buy a new crown!
Later last night I amnin the basement and step on some trim that 4 nails in it, but luckily only 3 went in my foot! A little sore but I stilled play an hours worth of tennis this morning! ?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
She was ok.
Thank you for asking.
Still in the tub
Not eating
Dark
But she did stay out this morning for about an hour and a half.
How’s everything going with you??
Feeling any better?
Nope. Trying to get back in walking shape since day pain is better than night pain & trying to get in shape along with doing cleaning projects.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
So yesterday I got to schedule a root canal for 7/16, but the infection so minor no antibiotics needed! Dentist also said crown is new so she can mold the post to fit so no need to buy a new crown!
Later last night I amnin the basement and step on some trim that 4 nails in it, but luckily only 3 went in my foot! A little sore but I stilled play an hours worth of tennis this morning! ?
Well I was wrong I was lucky! It had 6 nails oh well all gone now thanks to my new tool- air denailer!

Attachments

• AF7AF3C4-E76B-48E1-9587-A8ADCA286CE1.jpeg
    AF7AF3C4-E76B-48E1-9587-A8ADCA286CE1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
*Update*
We were alerted that there is another tortoise that had been run over near our house, my husband went to check it out, and itʻs our Snoopy. My husband said he is happy that he was able to bring Snoopy home; he put Snoopy in his hide and buried him under the pakalana bush at our house.