THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Cinder is way too cute. Wish I could sleep like that & not slobber all over myself & snore!
umm... she can’t do all that either!!! LMAO

She’s one of the best things that I’ve ever made a conscious decision to do.. I love alot, but she is very special! ( seeee, she brings out the mush in me ?)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
From it being abandoned to 3 people wanting to adopt her. A friend of mine had all the nipples, antibiotics, and things necessary to take care of this little one. After agreeing to foster her till a permanent home could be found, she ended up keeping her.

View attachment 324955
Aww. She looks like a little sweetheart.?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
She is so sweet and mellow! I could pick her up and sheʻd be happy sitting in my lap, she followed me around, she is so cute! Her new foster/owner send me pictures of her, and it is totally cuteness overload. They were able to get her to nurse and help her in ways that we could not. So happy that she found a caring family - they have 2 older male goats that have been neutered. I was told that when she gets bigger, they will try introducing them. ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
She is so sweet and mellow! I could pick her up and sheʻd be happy sitting in my lap, she followed me around, she is so cute! Her new foster/owner send me pictures of her, and it is totally cuteness overload. They were able to get her to nurse and help her in ways that we could not. So happy that she found a caring family - they have 2 older male goats that have been neutered. I was told that when she gets bigger, they will try introducing them. ?
She'll be spoiled and up to orneriness in no time ?