THE NUT HOUSE

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
While you folks are talking about butterflies and ladybugs, look what I found in my yard. I heard it for a coupe of hours wondering why in the heck would someone have one here?

It's so tiny and skinny, animal control said they're too busy to pick it up, Meanwhile its just crying and crying.

Omg!!
Please tell me you ARE gonna keep him/her?!!!!!!
It’s soooo cute!!!
I would have to hug it all day!!!
??????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Trade the goat for the sully!

No way!!!!
That goat won’t last a week with that nasty teacher! Bring the goat to school one day for show and tell!
the kiddies will be so busy lookin’ at the goat...that’s when you rev your car up and steal the tortoise on your way home!
(with the goat too!) ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I am in no way a freakin caregiver...I had my snacks ready, and the Mt Dew was cold...and I got ready before 10 am to watch the Xfinity race at Darlington for the next 3 hours and my phone rings, good it's before the race cuz I don't answer the phone during any race. It's my friend Sarah who had a stroke a month ago. Her husband got called to work so could I go sit with her...oh crap...one saving factor was her husband watches sports so he has a sports block, that carries NASCAR, but she needed tending so I saw the last 6 laps. I cooked, I tried to help her to the bathroom, but it was absolutely all I could do to get her upright out of her chair without getting a hernia, I weigh 115 lbs after a double cheeseburger, she's 210. Omg... but I took her out in the sun on her deck, pulled weeds for her, picked up her dog poop...and did whats was right semi good naturedly. I was there from 9:30 until 4!!! Hell, I simply cannot stay in a good mood that long. Holy sh*t...:)

You are an incredible friend Maggie!
One of a kind!
That was an AWSOME thing you did.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Grrr....
OK...this is directed to every freakin cashier who has waited on me in the past, and every one of you who will wait on me in the future...Telling me to have a GREAT day will not make it so. If I want to have a great day I might, but if karma is against me I won't. And all your demands that I have a great day will not make it so. My personal life is none of your business, what ever happened to a simple..."THANK YOU"???? Oh, one other thing...when I say "thank you" to you, don't say no problem back to me, the proper reply is...YOU"RE WELCOME. damn it anyway

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Grrr....
OK...this is directed to every freakin cashier who has waited on me in the past, and every one of you who will wait on me in the future...Telling me to have a GREAT day will not make it so. If I want to have a great day I might, but if karma is against me I won't. And all your demands that I have a great day will not make it so. My personal life is none of your business, what ever happened to a simple..."THANK YOU"???? Oh, one other thing...when I say "thank you" to you, don't say no problem back to me, the proper reply is...YOU"RE WELCOME. damn it anyway
Hm-m-m-m, I see Maggie is "having a great day!!!"

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Somewhere on TFO there's a post about 'thank you's'. I lost it, but here is what I posted on FB

Good!!!

Happy birthday AND Mother’s Day Maggie!!!!
I hope nascar is on all day for you today!
You are the BEST!
Argue or not tuff sh*t....
YOU ARE THE BEST!
LIKE IT OR LUMP IT!
????????????????????????????????????????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Grrr....

You tell em maggs!!!
Next time get em’ in a choke hold
(like “Jake the Snake” )
and pummel them into the ground!
Ggrrrrrr!
I hate people who bother Maggie! ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I am in no way a freakin caregiver...I had my snacks ready, and the Mt Dew was cold...and I got ready before 10 am to watch the Xfinity race at Darlington for the next 3 hours and my phone rings, good it's before the race cuz I don't answer the phone during any race. It's my friend Sarah who had a stroke a month ago. Her husband got called to work so could I go sit with her...oh crap...one saving factor was her husband watches sports so he has a sports block, that carries NASCAR, but she needed tending so I saw the last 6 laps. I cooked, I tried to help her to the bathroom, but it was absolutely all I could do to get her upright out of her chair without getting a hernia, I weigh 115 lbs after a double cheeseburger, she's 210. Omg... but I took her out in the sun on her deck, pulled weeds for her, picked up her dog poop...and did whats was right semi good naturedly. I was there from 9:30 until 4!!! Hell, I simply cannot stay in a good mood that long. Holy sh*t...:)
Yea. I'm cooking ribeye ?. It's funny how little people keep on going like an Eveready battery.???