THE NUT HOUSE

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
I am really old fashioned. So because of how things are done nowadays in Oregon, I haven't had fast food for months. Today I ordered online...then drove to the place...line out in the street...omg...so I go around the block... in the out...threw it into reverse, jetted into the lot...backwards, only forwards...or so....anyway...so this kid takes a bag to a car...so I holler (while holding up a few cars who are trying to leave) hey kid, I don't have a cell phone...I'm Maggie...he yells...hang tight...so he actually runs into the building...possibly because I am now holding up 5 or 6 cars, and I am holding them up headlight to headlight...hahaha...5 seconds and he was handing me my bag...now there are honks...lol...So just to be a bigger b***h, I pulled a massively wonderful smokey burnout, and smoked them all out. In fact, I am so immature, and it was such a grand burnout, I laughed out loud and ran the stop sign...
I've covered my car...just in case. Hot rods are SO much fun...hahahahahahahahahahahaha wheeeeeeeeeeee
You should get out more Maggie. You go, girl!!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
I am really old fashioned. So because of how things are done nowadays in Oregon, I haven't had fast food for months. Today I ordered online...then drove to the place...line out in the street...omg...so I go around the block... in the out...threw it into reverse, jetted into the lot...backwards, only forwards...or so....anyway...so this kid takes a bag to a car...so I holler (while holding up a few cars who are trying to leave) hey kid, I don't have a cell phone...I'm Maggie...he yells...hang tight...so he actually runs into the building...possibly because I am now holding up 5 or 6 cars, and I am holding them up headlight to headlight...hahaha...5 seconds and he was handing me my bag...now there are honks...lol...So just to be a bigger b***h, I pulled a massively wonderful smokey burnout, and smoked them all out. In fact, I am so immature, and it was such a grand burnout, I laughed out loud and ran the stop sign...
I've covered my car...just in case. Hot rods are SO much fun...hahahahahahahahahahahaha wheeeeeeeeeeee
I’m sitting here giggling me *** off

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
OMG I would **** myself if I saw that. SO used to tweens in their angry can of bees hooptie!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
OMG I would **** myself if I saw that. SO used to tweens in their angry can of bees hooptie!
Yeah...I know....but my car is no hooptie...running an 5 yr old LT1 engine...and I am a 74 yr old very talented driver with a car that does serious burnouts and in reverse no less... sometimes I have a little too much fun. How embarrassing it would have been to have screwed that up. lol

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Yeah...I know....but my car is no hooptie...running an 5 yr old LT1 engine...and I am a 74 yr old very talented driver with a car that does serious burnouts and in reverse no less... sometimes I have a little too much fun. How embarrassing it would have been to have screwed that up. lol
Negative you got you a SLEEPER- Granny driving a Camaro means 6 cylinder-burn outs are never expected!!!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Negative you got you a SLEEPER- Granny driving a Camaro means 6 cylinder-burn outs are never expected!!!!
No...wait...? as in six cylinders????????????? Yep, I am a granny, but my car is no sleeper...I am on my third V 8 engine, each faster then the last. Started with a 327 to a 350 and now the high performance LT1. Evidently now that Virginia is a legal state I'm thinkin you have lost your mind.
ME...I have taken 2 professional driving courses, I took a drifting course in my "hoopty" Camaro, I have always been mechanical and into faster. Illegal drag racing is a hobby, I practice donuts and sliding in my church parking lot. I am a very talented if somewhat angry driver. I absolutely useta love getting a friend in the car in the snow and freakin them out... whee hahaha
CAR...small and easy to maneuver, it has bigger pistons, shaved cam, high compression heads, new speed chip in the computer, and more speed crap, redone all steering gear, ball joints, spindles and tie rods etc., turbo 350 tranny, positrac. I've been driving this same car the same way for 33 years. I know exactly what it will do and I love doing it.
I haven't gotten a ticket in 4 years, (whew).
Anyway...some things are funny...some kids who I give a ride to, can't find the button to lower the window, hey kid, see that crank? lol... Nothing inside the driving compartment is electric, this is a stripped down hot rod...and it is just so kool
Now I am realizing how you meant your comment, not me but...anyway, I had already written this before I realized what you meant...so I'm gonna post this anyway100_4982.JPG100_4871.JPG100_4871.JPG100_4982.JPG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
No...wait...? as in six cylinders????????????? Yep, I am a granny, but my car is no sleeper...I am on my third V 8 engine, each faster then the last. Started with a 327 to a 350 and now the high performance LT1. Evidently now that Virginia is a legal state I'm thinkin you have lost your mind.
ME...I have taken 2 professional driving courses, I took a drifting course in my "hoopty" Camaro, I have always been mechanical and into faster. Illegal drag racing is a hobby, I practice donuts and sliding in my church parking lot. I am a very talented if somewhat angry driver. I absolutely useta love getting a friend in the car in the snow and freakin them out... whee hahaha
CAR...small and easy to maneuver, it has bigger pistons, shaved cam, high compression heads, new speed chip in the computer, and more speed crap, redone all steering gear, ball joints, spindles and tie rods etc., turbo 350 tranny, positrac. I've been driving this same car the same way for 33 years. I know exactly what it will do and I love doing it.
Anyway...some things are funny...some kids who I give a ride to, can't find the button to lower the window, hey kid, see that crank? lol... Nothing inside the driving compartment is electric, this is a stripped down hot rod...and it is just so kool

Now I am realizing how you meant your comment, not me but...anyway, I had already written this before I realized what you meant...so I'm gonna post this anywayView attachment 324079View attachment 324080View attachment 324080View attachment 324079
I can't fix it moderator...photos

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll bet the kids were yelling Go girl!?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu

Now I am realizing how you meant your comment, not me but...anyway, I had already written this before I realized what you meant...so I'm gonna post this anywayView attachment 324079View attachment 324080View attachment 324080View attachment 324079
Is there a cassette player? Lol My father had a SS 454. Fun times.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Maggie you are so much fun! I remember riding around in a Camaro in the 80's at it was wheezer. this is what I meant
  • 1982–1985: 2.5 L (151 cid) LQ8 / LQ9 Iron Duke I4
  • 1982–1984: 2.8 L (173 cid) LC1 V6
  • 1985–1989: 2.8 L (173 cid) LB8 V6
  • 1990–1992: 3.1 L (191 cid) LH0 V6
GM tried to not make a gas guzzler and putting in a 6 cylinder was like putting blocks on your feet and walking. At least the T-Tops were cool! Soup it up and drive the wheels off!

Jan A

Boulder, CO

Super bada** car to go with a great lady with a bada** attitude. The past year & a half have shut us all in...no more & never again!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

That's ok. I love classic cars. Nice ? especially well kept ones.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
U sure it wasnt the switch blade u were waving at him?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Is there a cassette player? Lol My father had a SS 454. Fun times.
454...see what great cars Detroit made in the 50', 60' 70's and 80's?!!. Then Japan took over, and yeah, I know as fast as my car is, Nissan 350's are killer fast, Infinity G35 sports coupe... drove one across the US got 4 tickets in 3 days. Omg what a fast crazy car, 6 speed, 100 speakers lol, all the bells and whistles. When I got back in my IROC after driving that car, it was like leaving a Maserati and getting into a Model T. But holy cats what a trip that was.
I used to operate an auto drive away and delivered cars for dealers, driving or towing.. What a fun job that was...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Happy thursday! NFL draft tonight and we better get a damn QB!
WE???? I will be watching Swamp People tonight. I used to really like football. It was different then, not so many rules...no I sacked the quarterback dance? No dancing after a touchdown in the end zone? Why the f not? Doesn't hurt anybody, was fun to see and the rules about how you can tackle? Really? These more "modern" teams are sissies in my book, highly paid athletes like race horses with spindly ankles. There are no star powered football players nowadaze like Jerry Rice, Freddie Biletnikoff, Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, Ben Davidson...I could go on, but for me football is like what they are doing to NASCAR, too many rules, all the same, whitewashed the fun out of both. Too many safety things, too many rules, BORING

Omg!!! Jack freakin Tatum...what an exciting player to watch...I have given myself a headache...going now...