THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Sorry guys but that rooster video is too funny, I can’t stop watching it. Happy humid Saturday nuts.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Happy Sunday!!! We celebrated my best friends birthday last night and she lives a couple hours away from me so my son and I stayed at her house last night.. now I’m washing ibuprofen down with coffee dreading the drive back home ?
A little hair of the dog can temporarily revive energy levels when you get back home. And not Cinder's hair!!

We're in Hays, KS, on our way to Oklahoma to forever home, but still more trips back to Colorado & Wyoming.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Happy Sunday!!! We celebrated my best friends birthday last night and she lives a couple hours away from me so my son and I stayed at her house last night.. now I’m washing ibuprofen down with coffee dreading the drive back home ?
We are not as young as we used to be! I just refuse to pay the price for over indulging on alcohol anymore. I want to enjoy everyday since I hit my mif point! Good luck and be safe folks drive so angry now

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's so nice that you actually got to celebrate with your friend. Even though you had to drive home after I'll bet it was worth it.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
A little hair of the dog can temporarily revive energy levels when you get back home. And not Cinder's hair!!

We're in Hays, KS, on our way to Oklahoma to forever home, but still more trips back to Colorado & Wyoming.
I hope you can rest in between trips and take your time. I would love to move but moving wears me out just thinking about it.?