THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I was up at 3 but that was by choice! Sorry for you must have had too wild of a trade day!
Unfortunately sleep has always been an issue for me.. usually I wake up several times and go back to sleep.. this time, I woke up just past midnight and just could not go back to sleep.. ughhh

on the bright side, it’s time to do normal things now:). Happy Sunday and be safe!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I brought home 5 ducklings and two rabbits...4 of the ducklings are mixed Ruins and one I’m not sure about.. it’s yellow!

one of the rabbits is a California and the other is Champagne de Argent.. jayden named his Fluffy and mine is Tick:))
Maybe pekin duckling .. man ducklings are to cute! Where are the pics??

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
U did get pekin duckling ? im jealous
He came from a different place and hes supposed to be pure bread. I just didn’t pay any attention to what kind I was getting.. I wanted a mixture-))
son and I spent hours in the pen yesterday acclimating everything.. I can’t wait until it warms up so I can get back out there.. it’s 46 right now but supposed to creep over 80 today!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
He came from a different place and hes supposed to be pure bread. I just didn’t pay any attention to what kind I was getting.. I wanted a mixture-))
son and I spent hours in the pen yesterday acclimating everything.. I can’t wait until it warms up so I can get back out there.. it’s 46 right now but supposed to creep over 80 today!!
Its 48 here and may creep to 50 lol

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
So im seeing a lot of tiny ants and mounds in my new outdoor pens so im thinking going to home depot and get a bunch of outdoor ant bait traps. Any recommendations anyone? Ill leaning towards these. Torts wont be in the pens for at least another month or 2 untill i get it all planted
12C1533B-12D9-46C6-BAE7-68F116ED45CA.jpeg