THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
That was one reason why the grandson that I didn't know I had needed to move. He is from Virginia. Never been out of that state. So his view of life was skewed by what he saw in movies and TV. He is about 5'10" weighs close to 300 lbs. He used a belt, but his belted pants were right at the bottom of relatively big buns. So the belt was tightened on his
l e g s. So every time I saw that big butt, I pinched it.
Once he told me very nicely, face red under that dark skin, that what I was doing to him was sexual harassment. Oh man! You think Mt St Helen's went off????????? What is it called when your butt is sticking out like that? Exhibitionism??? We were in the yard, so I was using my cane, (my level is off center), and I yelled at him, while waving my cane menacingly "I am your f*ing gramma and I'll beat your f*ing as*" I kept it up and don't need to type the whole tirade, but every other word started with f and I was rude crude and mad. Then I poked him in his chest, and I said "You pull up your pants and be a man if you want to make it here in the PNW." He stayed with me about 2 more weeks and I never saw his butt again. I kicked him out for other stuff, and my son says he's never seen his pants down like that. 28 years old. I'm kinda giggling as I type this, I really unloaded on him hahaha
Reads like your son is a chip off the old block ? and the youngion thought he could get over on grandma ?. Silly cause sons actually do learn from mommy dearest and carry on "family traditions"?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I almost got some silkies last year. But i didnt wanna end up w roosters smh wish they could be sexed as chicks
I will be giving the roosters away:) my mother wants them ?
Oooh! We have two frizzles one white and one Gray, the rest are deathlayer mixed with another- 4 Polish, 2 Cochin
I have some Cochins too.. it’s the chicken version of a Clydesdale after all ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oooh! We have two frizzles one white and one Gray, the rest are deathlayer mixed with another- 4 Polish, 2 Cochin
I've got to look up polish. They might be the kind I think is so cute.?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I've got to look up polish. They might be the kind I think is so cute.?
Their feathered topknot and a hilarious and it is much smaller since they are a Polish/deathlayer cross. The deathlayer part means eggs at least 50% of the time so we average 4 a day with our 8 ladies.

Attachments

• B4FB4E7C-640D-4E07-9BE3-9E7F31503E9F.jpeg
    B4FB4E7C-640D-4E07-9BE3-9E7F31503E9F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 8FAB0192-7C67-4602-B56F-D2D2D408E0F0.jpeg
    8FAB0192-7C67-4602-B56F-D2D2D408E0F0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Their feathered topknot and a hilarious and it is much smaller since they are a Polish/deathlayer cross. The deathlayer part means eggs at least 50% of the time so we average 4 a day with our 8 ladies.
A friend had one that was all cream colored with a longer top notch. I've wanted one for years. That was one of the cutest chickens I ever saw. I even have a name picked for if I ever have the privaledge to care for one.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Look at my “impulse” buy today.. I went to the feed store for feed of course and left with these ladies:) I’ve been working on my chicken pen relentlessly in my spare time and I’m almost done with it. Tomorrow I’ve got to run a border on the bottom amd move the brooder house in and then my First Ladies can move in:)... My son picked out the Wyandotte and the Rhode island red. The Wyandotte, he named Black Shadow and he’s still waffling on the Red lady.. The two buff Orpingtons were my pick and their names are Diaz and Witherspoon:) 068732AA-357B-44D3-8A20-FF781C72BED4.jpeg1A18F31F-4D16-44B5-9992-10EFB8417649.jpeg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Look at my “impulse” buy today.. I went to the feed store for feed of course and left with these ladies:) I’ve been working on my chicken pen relentlessly in my spare time and I’m almost done with it. Tomorrow I’ve got to run a border on the bottom amd move the brooder house in and then my First Ladies can move in:)... My son picked out the Wyandotte and the Rhode island red. The Wyandotte, he named Black Shadow and he’s still waffling on the Red lady.. The two buff Orpingtons were my pick and their names are Diaz and Witherspoon:) View attachment 320398View attachment 320399
Where are the silkies!!