THE NUT HOUSE

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
??? You want to go out in your bass boat in heavy rains, if you had one?? Looking for??
NO for when everything floods in Richmond and I can go help my neighbors by driving my boat! ? I have neighbors that have cross country skis and every time we get a heavy snow that shuts the roads down they appear going wherever they like!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Long time no see you and good morning everybody. I’m getting ready to head off for hospital rounding but just thought I’d share that it’s going to be in the 70s and lovely. I’m gonna take my leopard Mr. snarky out for an hour of sunshine before he gets too cold this afternoon.

Attachments

• E3723022-1BE7-4E68-A62B-2F7C8E1D2380.jpeg
    E3723022-1BE7-4E68-A62B-2F7C8E1D2380.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Long time no see you and good morning everybody. I’m getting ready to head off for hospital rounding but just thought I’d share that it’s going to be in the 70s and lovely. I’m gonna take my leopard Mr. snarky out for an hour of sunshine before he gets too cold this afternoon.
Hes gorgeous! And its good to hear from u

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Hello all!
Lokkje!!!!
Long time no speak??!!
How are you??
Wait!... don’t answer that.
Go play with your tortoise with the time you have before work.!!!!
Keep well!
And visit more often!!!!!!!! ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning Doc amd good morning Mr. Snarky! Hope you both have an awesome day! Good to have you pop in again and hope your doing well!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
What a grumpy face. I just get the really you are bugging me now face from my leopard