THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Oh I goofed
"His girl steals his truck from outside the bar and she takes off with his truck his DOG and his best friend" hahaha
Stop with the angry face...I love country music. The music has a central theme, they are all lyin, or dyin or going somewhere. When I got my 3rd gonna be last divorce, me and Merle Haggard and Buck Owens would get drunk and they'd start singin and I'd start crying. Oh Lordy! I love country, and I love making fun of it too...

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
You are so gross! It's not a chain restaurant and the breakfasts are greasy non healthy loaded with butter and fat...yum!
Greasy and loaded w butter... sounds like a double deucer! Good luck haha i feel bad for that Car on the ride home

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Stop with the angry face...I love country music. The music has a central theme, they are all lyin, or dyin or going somewhere. When I got my 3rd gonna be last divorce, me and Merle Haggard and Buck Owens would get drunk and they'd start singin and I'd start crying. Oh Lordy! I love country, and I love making fun of it too...
Lol... my angry face is just a harassment for you.. I’m not one of those pissy people just because someone else has a different opinion than me.. I like to think I’m not judgmental at all.. I’m very set in my ways and fascinated by others ?

I’m telling you, I would have ate chili dogs with you!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That’s my best Margarita / forum time!
I don't hve a smart fone, I'd have to haul around my laptop. So all night I was thinking I have to drop my car off at 8, and can't wait there because of Covid restrictions. Oh man, I'm going to Tommy's Sports Bar and grill for breakfast cuz they open at 7 am I called and asked, outdoor dining only. I'm gonna have greasy fried eggs, pancakes and bacon. Yum...called'em last night, yep walked the 3 blks over....yep CLOSED omg! Car is fixed and I came home and made greasy eggs french toast and sausage, now I'm gonna go lay down before I throw up

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I don't hve a smart fone, I'd have to haul around my laptop. So all night I was thinking I have to drop my car off at 8, and can't wait there because of Covid restrictions. Oh man, I'm going to Tommy's Sports Bar and grill for breakfast cuz they open at 7 am I called and asked, outdoor dining only. I'm gonna have greasy fried eggs, pancakes and bacon. Yum...called'em last night, yep walked the 3 blks over....yep CLOSED omg! Car is fixed and I came home and made greasy eggs french toast and sausage, now I'm gonna go lay down before I throw up
Hate days like that.. holidays that aren’t holidays ruin all the plans! That happened to me on the snow day we had. I went into town with big plans and every dang thing was closed.. power outage!

Well enjoy the grease settling:)))

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hate days like that.. holidays that aren’t holidays ruin all the plans! That happened to me on the snow day we had. I went into town with big plans and every dang thing was closed.. power outage!

Well enjoy the grease settling:)))
Nowadays "good" cooks take out the fat and the grease, and that's where the flavor is. I do not eat healthy...I think the most healthy thing I eat is steel cut oats, w/brown sugar, maple syrup and molasses. Well, I didn't say it was still healthy after I got to it...

Alecks

Oskaloosa
Since we are talking about music..... youtube.com/watch?v=oItXXvatX-M I know its not country but its helped me through my darkest times.