THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
A quick look ?. Open Nut House door. Tip toe around the corner up the steps & down the hallway. Stain & varnish in one hand, badger brushes in the other. No dust, it’s quiet. A quick splash of stain. Turn, tippy toe backwards. Slide down the handrail. Nut House Door quietly shuts.
You are seriously funny! You made me lol. Very funny

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I feel fairly old fashioned as I DO have a very large screen Smart TV, and my son hooked me up to his Roku for free, so pretty much I spend hours flipping channels never watching 1 damn program. I have a million and a half tv channels, yet the only stuff I watch is on ID channel, or ABC, CBS and NBC. Alexa? Not me man. I don't like Vikings and phony bikers. I lived the biker life, don't need to see those aged wannabe bikers, I like The Big Valley and Wagon Train, and some of the pseudo murder stuff.
My daughter has gotten my hooked on the ID channel!!! I feel like I’m learning some stuff ?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I feel fairly old fashioned as I DO have a very large screen Smart TV, and my son hooked me up to his Roku for free, so pretty much I spend hours flipping channels never watching 1 damn program. I have a million and a half tv channels, yet the only stuff I watch is on ID channel, or ABC, CBS and NBC. Alexa? Not me man. I don't like Vikings and phony bikers. I lived the biker life, don't need to see those aged wannabe bikers, I like The Big Valley and Wagon Train, and some of the pseudo murder stuff.
SO essentially if a millenial is killed in the first 90 seconds its for you!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Me too. Or LMN. Right now they're going to do a slay bells theme until Christmas.?