THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
How strange. I thought it was you that was flirting with Chubbs, Maggie. I don’t flirt, I eviscerate. ?Besides, he is waaaaayyyyy too young and immature for me. ?
Well, I kinda did flirt a little with him. I'm 75 yrs old but I ain't dead. Have you seen that photo of him he sent to me???? I'm... now I even forgot what I was gonna use in defense whew

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It is cut of beef that is about 60/40 meat to fat like a ribeye’s bad uncle
Frankly, I was surprised that you knew about tri tip. Generally it's a West Coast thing. I have a 4 lb tri tip I was saving for the last NASCAR race, but it's raining and there's no covering on my deck. And beside, I knew Chase Elliott would win, but I was hoping Denny Hamlin would wake up and drive. I have noticed that once a good racer gets married and the first kid makes mush out of the driver. They now have a kid and a Barbie look alike wifey and it's like their balls have been cut off. They race safely. Women take the fun out of racing.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well, I kinda did flirt a little with him. I'm 75 yrs old but I ain't dead. Have you seen that photo of him he sent to me???? I'm... now I even forgot what I was gonna use in defense whew
Also, it's not the "country" music I was complaining about, but I like real country...Alan Jackson, (from behind, Wranglers oh my) Hank Jr, Merle Haggard, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton...well maybe not all country lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Also, it's not the "country" music I was complaining about, but I like real country...Alan Jackson, (from behind, Wranglers oh my) Hank Jr, Merle Haggard, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton...well maybe not all country lol
I like all of the older Alan Jackson... the back view too.. I was really impressed with all of him until the first time I saw him without a hat... Now, if we are talking rear views, George strait takes the cake... ? I haven’t been looking for a while but he was a very handsome young man... and the movie Pure Country... I’ll watch that one again..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I didn't know quail could fly! Amazing that they come to your feeders, I've only ever seen them captive
They fly sorta like chickens, good enuf to get away from danger fast, but they can only fly a number of feet. They eat the fallen seed on the ground. It's weird to look out and see quail, rats, and ground squirrel all trying to eat as many seeds as they can, at the same time...lol

Zoeclare

Uk
They fly sorta like chickens, good enuf to get away from danger fast, but they can only fly a number of feet. They eat the fallen seed on the ground. It's weird to look out and see quail, rats, and ground squirrel all trying to eat as many seeds as they can, at the same time...lol
When I was a kid we had some in the garden for a while but they were just in a rabbit run sort of thing with a night box ? that must have been horrible for them! Such sweet little birds

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
When I was a kid we had some in the garden for a while but they were just in a rabbit run sort of thing with a night box ? that must have been horrible for them! Such sweet little birds
I think they kinda like a little home at night. They feel safer. They'll all just come home and waltz in single file into their nest.?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
OK you football fans...you be sure to watch the Oregon State Beavers tromp Washington ummm somethings on TV at 6pm. GO BEAVS