THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I bought my Halloween costume! I totally veered off the normal path. I wanted to be fun and comfortable this year. That meant warm, no heels, nothing tight..... really limited my options;-)... so I’m going to be Oogie Boogie off the Nightmare before Christmas... IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Did u guys cook the pumpkin seeds ?
I can not stand the smell of them. My mother always roasted and salted them when I was little and that smell makes me nauseous! I will let them rot in the pasture after Halloween and they will be my pumpkin patch next year. I feed the leaves to the sullies:)

Kwakin

California
U must belong belong here.. because ur nuts letting ur tort roam ur house haha. But seriously not a good idea
He/she is a little one about 6-10 months old, they were looking down at the carpet, then opened the mount and then I said “Sonoma, don’t eat the carpet!”

Zoeclare

Uk
I bought my Halloween costume! I totally veered off the normal path. I wanted to be fun and comfortable this year. That meant warm, no heels, nothing tight..... really limited my options;-)... so I’m going to be Oogie Boogie off the Nightmare before Christmas... IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!
That sounds amazing! Like a cosy onesie! I love that film

Zoeclare

Uk
He/she is a little one about 6-10 months old, they were looking down at the carpet, then opened the mount and then I said “Sonoma, don’t eat the carpet!”
just to reiterate, torts shouldnt roam on the floor, especially babies. Thats such a pretty name youve chosen for your tortoise!