THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Oooh guess what??? I ordered the new iPhone today’s... I have been debating over a week now. I went to answer my phone this morning ( iPhone 6 Plus) and it wouldn’t let me touch anything on the screen.,,, my last straw! I felt guilty all day but I’m still kind of excited ?

It’s the little things ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Oooh guess what??? I ordered the new iPhone today’s... I have been debating over a week now. I went to answer my phone this morning ( iPhone 6 Plus) and it wouldn’t let me touch anything on the screen.,,, my last straw! I felt guilty all day but I’m still kind of excited ?

It’s the little things ?
Its about time! I thought u had a blackberry lmao

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee

It’s the little things ?
Ah ha! So I am not the only one! But... does the new one have a screen that’s as big or bigger? Cuz I am soooo not digging spending a grand on a new phone. And I love my iPhone 6 Plus but it’s starting to have major major problems.
-Meg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ah ha! So I am not the only one! But... does the new one have a screen that’s as big or bigger? Cuz I am soooo not digging spending a grand on a new phone. And I love my iPhone 6 Plus but it’s starting to have major major problems.
-Meg
It’s a bit over 6” so I think it’s comparable.... ITS TIME ?

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Hush yr face. The sad thing is my phone is everything but a phone for the most part. I rarely call anyone and texts aren’t very frequent. I use my phone for surfing the net and taking pictures... lol
I had a Nokia open face brick phone for a long time. Then a Motorola flip. Then a Microsoft Windows phone that was a Nokia.
Then this beast has been my first apple.