THE NUT HOUSE

Pistachio's Pamperer

Location (City and/or State)
Tri-cities, Tennessee
Where u living now?
I went back to NM(was in Indiana about a month) to straighten out "life". *eye roll* Get my animals and the house sold. And waiting for my inheritance to finally be settled.
Then figure out where I am going from there. I want to be within a days drive of where ever my daughters gonna land. And work will let me go where ever I want. I had to pass on a job in Maine last week. :(
-Meg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I went back to NM(was in Indiana about a month) to straighten out "life". *eye roll* Get my animals and the house sold. And waiting for my inheritance to finally be settled.
Then figure out where I am going from there. I want to be within a days drive of where ever my daughters gonna land. And work will let me go where ever I want. I had to pass on a job in Maine last week. :(
-Meg
Damnit! Maine has some nice camping.. and u would definitely have em all beat on teeth count

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Damnit! Maine has some nice camping.. and u would definitely have em all beat on teeth count
Maine is pretty. And the demographic appeals to me without getting into politics and such.
I'm open to pretty much anything east of missouri. So we shall see. Might go back to Georgia.
-Meg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Sorry hon. I am always armed.
oooo.. North Carolina has it's appeals too, especially if I can get close to mountains.
-Meg
I think you are confused Meg, Oregon is east of Missouri, sorta, but we have Cascade Mountains, Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the wild pacific coast is about an hours drive from my house. You would maybe love or like it here or not. Lots of biking paths, and tree hugging. You can open carry or concealed carry legally. Recreational weed is legal here. And best of all, sorta, I am here.

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
I think you are confused Meg, Oregon is east of Missouri, sorta, but we have Cascade Mountains, Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the wild pacific coast is about an hours drive from my house. You would maybe love or like it here or not. Lots of biking paths, and tree hugging. You can open carry or concealed carry legally. Recreational weed is legal here. And best of all, sorta, I am here.
Maggie you would be a definite bonus. And whereas I know yr region of the country is gorgeous... my daughter is looking at east coast schools.
And legal weed is bad in my life. Can’t touch it because of work. And I am the one in hundreds of thousands that is actually allergic to the stuff. Going to Colorado is hell for me as ppl are very very open with smoking up there. Breathing is kinda important. :)
-Meg