THE NUT HOUSE

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

Location (City and/or State)
England,
Alright I'm on my lunch break. We got a little break from the hot weather today. I think it's because of the hurricane that just past but it's actually nice out today.
It’s over cast here today with the odd rain showers. Was hoping to get some planting done today.
bjt instead been sitting out pumpkins enclosure as she trashed it and wrecked all the plants. I swear she had some kind of diva party going on ?

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
I was horrified watching pumpkin shred her plants ?. I didn’t think she would so fast. She demolished and wrecked her enclosure. She’s now on a sulk that she has no plants till the new ones arrive hahahaha.
I’ve just added a small plant pot for her too. So she has a hide on warm side and one on damp side.
without the plants her enclosure look empty. Roll on my delivery
You may have to add some artificial plants, higher up and where she cannot reach, to get her through the days she cannot munch on the live decor.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
First of all, at least you guys can grow plants. I seem to have a black thumb with plants just like I have a black thumb with scones. I’m making scones this weekend by the way. Secondly I am amused by your weather reports because I can report to you over 110, sunny and never gets less than 90 on a daily basis. Yay. I would kill for a nice hurricane, tornado, snow blizzard sleet ice anything… But no. Hot and sunny. Price I pay living in hell. And third I hope you’re all having a great day.
I went to the grocery store and bought various cheeses including Gorgonzola. I got a pair to go with the Gorgonzola. We’ll see how that goes over. My leopard tortoise had not been pooping much and was not pooping in his water soak and when I came home tonight there was crap all over his enclosure so I guess he was just saving it up. Definitely it’s a great way to try to diet because by the time I cleaned is an incredibly smelly poops I really didn’t feel like eating dinner anymore.