THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
Good night guys and ladies. I’m off to sleep. My legs are throbbing. Think I’ve over done it on walking today welp.
stay safe and take care.
chat soon ??☺☺
Hope they’re feeling good tomorrow

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
1989 Camaro IROC-Z bought wrecked in 1988. It was stolen off the showroom floor and wrecked within blocks. They fixed it and I bought it. There's over a million miles on the stuff like the body and frame. It's on it's third and last engine, an LT1. Only 58 thousand miles on that engine. Transmission to go with, tie rods spindles all that front end and steering stuff 4 years or newer. Unfortunately for me, I live in a small town and my IROC is the only one. And it's red w/gold metal flake. All the cops know my car, neighbors hate my idle, (sounds so good). My family, except my sister hate that car probably because I like my car more than I like them. lol
I call him Beauty...100_4844.JPG
read my license plate frame...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Don’t see many of the older cars. Sure is a beauty
Thanks, I'm such a dumba** the frame is on the rear...it reads, I have PMS and a handgun do you have a problem with my driving? after looking at your photo I'm thinking my car is most likely older than you are. but it flies like the wind

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Thanks, I'm such a dumba** the frame is on the rear...it reads, I have PMS and a handgun do you have a problem with my driving? after looking at your photo I'm thinking my car is most likely older than you are. but it flies like the wind
I’m 36. I was born 29th July 84. I was 36 a few days ago. So nope I’m older than the car. But thanks for the compliment ☺️
and love the plate frame Haha

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Lmao... I don’t feel like such a dumbass now.. thank you!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I don’t think so.. I think that’s just a born in trait.. either your lazy or your not... if you ever stop and enjoy the beauty of something, I do t think you can help your self ?
A close friend of mine had her baby on 2nd September. I was going to go and visit. But no visitors allowed as hospital on lockdown. Ugh.
I’ve never been lazy. I’ve always loved my long walks. People think I’m crazy. But I’m not doing no harm. I do it because I enjoy it and love the quietness and the sound of nature around me

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
A close friend of mine had her baby on 2nd September. I was going to go and visit. But no visitors allowed as hospital on lockdown. Ugh.
I’ve never been lazy. I’ve always loved my long walks. People think I’m crazy. But I’m not doing no harm. I do it because I enjoy it and love the quietness and the sound of nature around me
Who cares what people think? It’s a crazy world right now and there are no guaranties in life anyways... BE HAPPY