THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
They all lost their man and they are generally driving a 1953 3 window coupe completely restored, and some babe with a large plastic chest is standing on the freakin hood of this aforementioned restored vehicle, in holy sh*thouse spike heeled cowboy boots, leaving dents, dings and just plain whatever. I drive a 1989 IROC that I drove out of the dealership in 1988. In all that time, the only person to eat in my car is my grandson Jackie. I immediately stop anybody who is starting to lean on my paint. Oh lordy that makes me nauseated. I'd pop the boobs on any bimbo who thought she was gonna stand on my truck, (or IROC) before I killed her, oh man, don't set any freakin thing like a purse, on my paint. Oh my, I'm feeling faint, I need to go lay down.
I can’t believe you Maggie!!! That’s stereotyping at its worst...that’s how Hollywood portrays country ... real country is Texas dirt road music dreamed up, wrote , picked and played at the deer lease. Then somebody finds it and it becomes famous...nobody can afford a new truck with nice paint at that point!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
What about Shelly Somebody sang about Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine, just about the time I was in jail again, thanks to Jose Cuervo being my friend.

Shelly west I think??? I remember the song but I don’t think she made it very far... shame cause I liked her

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Good night guys and ladies. I’m off to sleep. My legs are throbbing. Think I’ve over done it on walking today welp.
stay safe and take care.
chat soon ??☺️☺️