THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
thank you so much for your thoughts.
Is your wife ok now???
Yes I have had two attacks one led me into the ER. Almost emergency surgery but they gave me (what I call the Michael Jackson killer drug) propophol (spelling)..
WOW!!!!
DO NOT EVER TAKE THAT STUFF!!!!
The nurse administering it said it takes up to 15 seconds and you should feel no pain it took me two seconds I fell over sideways and went into a comatose state!!!!
scared the ? outta me!!! Yes I felt no pain.... but I also DIDNT FEEL THE REST OF MY BODY!!!
I chanced going home and have been picking at food like a bird ever since...
My new surgery date was made yesterday
For September 18. Of course a Friday...
I am just scared my boss will call us back to work by then.. he already told us do not expect to take any days off for the rest of the year!?!?!?!? He is indeed a......
“Punk head”. ?
Snowflake...I love Propofol (not correct spelling)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Gall bladder... ugh sorry for anyone that has or is suffering.
I was extremely sick my entire first pregnancy and in pain. Basically told by my doctor..”you are pregnant with a big baby and you are small..get over it”.. my son was born in June of 1998. All 9lbs13ozs and 24 inches of him by csection. I am 5’1 and weighed 125-130lbs before pregnancy. I was on bed rest for what they thought was preeclampsia. Blood pressure was elevated and swelling in my legs. Was sick all the time vomiting, diarrhea. horrible acid reflux - thought it was morning sickness. Certain foods would really set me off.

I came home. Started peeing what looked like the darkest iced tea you have ever seen. In pain. Was told that was due to csection. In July of 1998 I called my brother to come sit with me I was hurting so bad. I laid the phone down and passed out from the pain.

Hospital. Emergency gall bladder removal. The pain was because it had burst. I had pounds! Of stones. I had to have a follow up surgery not even a week later where they went down my throat to check for missing stones and check to make sure I didn’t have other issues. Did some repairs on my esophagus from the acids.

That was worse than the csection. Over 20years later can barely see my scars. No acid reflux.

I am sooo sorry for anyone dealing with this. Although I have through my experiences managed to tell other people to get checked. Very common in hard water areas in women.
-Meg

I am 5'6", weigh 110, delivered my third child in 45 minutes, he weighed 14lb 15 oz. He's 51 yrs now

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Your dog is named Tracy Chapman? My main bird breeder is Lindsey Lohan and her mate is Charlie Sheen
No but that would be cool. Her name is Cinder. We were listening to Tracy Chapman...

But I bet Lindsey and Charlie make some cool birdies!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Does anyone jam to KT Oslin??? I’d forgotten about her, but she goes good with the Rum ?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Holy crap Maggie! That’s not a baby that’s a toddler. Lol
My second was thankfully smaller at 8lbs 4 ozs and 22 inches long. They took her a month early. But still a csection.
-Meg
I got a an awesome neighbor- she has 4 girls. The last one she had at home in the bathtub on a Saturday and by Monday had her swaddled and took a long walk! She got like adamantium in her spine! Forget steel!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I’ve just made lunch.. my brother came in this morning so I put a LITTLE effort.. home made fried chicken, macaroni, and green beans with potatoes.. it’s pretty good for a simple fare:)
To me this is complex comfort food for which you pray you have a kindly cooking friend with a strong sense of guilt and pity so they invite you over. YUM!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
your fine!!! ?????
It’s me !!!!
I am sorry ..
That wasn’t a crack at you personally..
It’s just if you think about it.. why doesn’t the world just run on common sense??
Cuz most of us don’t have any! And I never take anything personally even when it is personal. Life’s too short.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
OMG- I have had one small kidney stone that ruined a Thanskgiving in 1986. Oh did it hurt it is my 10 for my pain scale. I just wanna see how she does if she breaks a bone, muscle strains are nothing she has had purple fingers before and kept playing tennis.

Wow!!!!
Maybe she really IS Wonder Woman ???
Girls seem to think they are too busy for pain. We can tolorate most until the one pain that makes us “un- functional”
comes in to play... then we say something...if we can’t function..(eg. stand, crawl, sit, walk..) the world must stop until someone fixes us..