THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Y'all enjoy your hot day out. This is my weekend to work. But, I will be popping in thanks to a T1 internet connection on the work puter
It’s not that hot here;-) weather channel says high of 89F... sorry you have to work though... turn you on a good ol country station to get you in the right frame of mind ?.. BTW, I don’t think KT Oslin lost her dog or her man.... but she did burn her bra ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Country noise- somebody stole her truck or she lost her man. I think
They all lost their man and they are generally driving a 1953 3 window coupe completely restored, and some babe with a large plastic chest is standing on the freakin hood of this aforementioned restored vehicle, in holy sh*thouse spike heeled cowboy boots, leaving dents, dings and just plain whatever. I drive a 1989 IROC that I drove out of the dealership in 1988. In all that time, the only person to eat in my car is my grandson Jackie. I immediately stop anybody who is starting to lean on my paint. Oh lordy that makes me nauseated. I'd pop the boobs on any bimbo who thought she was gonna stand on my truck, (or IROC) before I killed her, oh man, don't set any freakin thing like a purse, on my paint. Oh my, I'm feeling faint, I need to go lay down.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It’s not that hot here;-) weather channel says high of 89F... sorry you have to work though... turn you on a good ol country station to get you in the right frame of mind ?.. BTW, I don’t think KT Oslin lost her dog or her man.... but she did burn her bra ?
What about Shelly Somebody sang about Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine, just about the time I was in jail again, thanks to Jose Cuervo being my friend.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
They all lost their man and they are generally driving a 1953 3 window coupe completely restored, and some babe with a large plastic chest is standing on the freakin hood of this aforementioned restored vehicle, in holy sh*thouse spike heeled cowboy boots, leaving dents, dings and just plain whatever. I drive a 1989 IROC that I drove out of the dealership in 1988. In all that time, the only person to eat in my car is my grandson Jackie. I immediately stop anybody who is starting to lean on my paint. Oh lordy that makes me nauseated. I'd pop the boobs on any bimbo who thought she was gonna stand on my truck, (or IROC) before I killed her, oh man, don't set any freakin thing like a purse, on my paint. Oh my, I'm feeling faint, I need to go lay down.
Apparently I now know two people that are in love with Camaro's - This is my buddie from high school getting another trophy for his BABY!1596379055363.png

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Holy crap Maggie! That’s not a baby that’s a toddler. Lol
My second was thankfully smaller at 8lbs 4 ozs and 22 inches long. They took her a month early. But still a csection.
-Meg
Apparently I now know two people that are in love with Camaro's - This is my buddie from high school getting another trophy for his BABY!View attachment 302001
OMG! I'm so excited! I gotta go take a picture of Beauty...be right back...ohhh there's a Camaro...oh geeze oh geeze

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
OMG! I'm so excited! I gotta go take a picture of Beauty...be right back...ohhh there's a Camaro...oh geeze oh geeze
1989 Camaro IROC-Z bought wrecked in 1988. It was stolen off the showroom floor and wrecked within blocks. They fixed it and I bought it. There's over a million miles on the stuff like the body and frame. It's on it's third and last engine, an LT1. Only 58 thousand miles on that engine. Transmission to go with, tie rods spindles all that front end and steering stuff 4 years or newer. Unfortunately for me, I live in a small town and my IROC is the only one. And it's red w/gold metal flake. All the cops know my car, neighbors hate my idle, (sounds so good). My family, except my sister hate that car probably because I like my car more than I like them. lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hey mags. Whats good?
A lot. 'cept it's so freakin hot, 93 degrees, 80%humidity. But I made shorts from a holy pair of skinny jeans, put on a DE t shirt, turn on the sprinkler and pulled weeds with the sprinkler on me, and it was just real fun. Have church in a few and my NASCAR race a noon. Oh, it looks like I may have a job packaging in one of the hundreds of dispensaries in Oregon woo hoo...and you? Back to work?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
See right there. Instead of talking about my baby that was bigger than a bowling ball, instead of telling you about my son, I bragged about my car instead of my son. And the damn photos won't download, God's way of punishing me