THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Bless him. This little lady is a madam ?
Dilly thinks he's a rabbit because he was raised with one as a kitten. He acts brave until he's faced with a strange looking bug. Then he tells me to deal with it. He has a noise he makes that lets me know there's a crazy looking bug in the house. His vet called him a predator once but my answer was he's more like a good bug hunter ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok all you or some of you Nuts...look at this picture...and tell everybody just exactly why it was not a good idea to go in after Houdini barefooted...and what do I do now?????
View attachment 329764
Did he bite your toe and that's why he looks like he's smiling??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You know me so well...YellowJackets drinking the water under the clover...and honey bees on the flowers...ouch
Ouch that sucks. Was it both? My old home remedy is a baking soda poultice on bee stings after removing the stinger. Which has to be done not by just pulling it out. You have to slide a fingernail kind of under the point and slide it towards where it went in. So as not to release the poison. I know I'm too late. Sorry ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ouch that sucks. Was it both? My old home remedy is a baking soda poultice on bee stings after removing the stinger. Which has to be done not by just pulling it out. You have to slide a fingernail kind of under the point and slide it towards where it went in. So as not to release the poison. I know I'm too late. Sorry ?
It was a hornet or the yellow jacket...the honey bees were just doing their thing on the clover flowers, but whatever that angry thing with a stinger was...he got me 2 times on the bottom and side of my foot. And he took his stinger with him. My foot is kinda swollen and there's a real hard knot under the first sting. Sad thing is I know better...