THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Goats are fun. Poor little baby. By the time they show up to take the darling it'll be to late. You'll be in ??
I love goats too! My coworker has 2 and always shares pictures. I would love to keep this little baby girl if I could?

My coworker is checking to see if her daughter will foster her

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I love goats too! My coworker has 2 and always shares pictures. I would love to keep this little baby girl if I could?

My coworker is checking to see if her daughter will foster her
Oh a little girl cool. Hopes and prayers ? she demanded your help ?. I had a cat do that to me once. Kept crying to me. So I had to take her in. Of course I found her a home.?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hello nuts! Hows everyones saturday going?
I am in no way a freakin caregiver...I had my snacks ready, and the Mt Dew was cold...and I got ready before 10 am to watch the Xfinity race at Darlington for the next 3 hours and my phone rings, good it's before the race cuz I don't answer the phone during any race. It's my friend Sarah who had a stroke a month ago. Her husband got called to work so could I go sit with her...oh crap...one saving factor was her husband watches sports so he has a sports block, that carries NASCAR, but she needed tending so I saw the last 6 laps. I cooked, I tried to help her to the bathroom, but it was absolutely all I could do to get her upright out of her chair without getting a hernia, I weigh 115 lbs after a double cheeseburger, she's 210. Omg... but I took her out in the sun on her deck, pulled weeds for her, picked up her dog poop...and did whats was right semi good naturedly. I was there from 9:30 until 4!!! Hell, I simply cannot stay in a good mood that long. Holy sh*t...:)

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I am in no way a freakin caregiver...I had my snacks ready, and the Mt Dew was cold...and I got ready before 10 am to watch the Xfinity race at Darlington for the next 3 hours and my phone rings, good it's before the race cuz I don't answer the phone during any race. It's my friend Sarah who had a stroke a month ago. Her husband got called to work so could I go sit with her...oh crap...one saving factor was her husband watches sports so he has a sports block, that carries NASCAR, but she needed tending so I saw the last 6 laps. I cooked, I tried to help her to the bathroom, but it was absolutely all I could do to get her upright out of her chair without getting a hernia, I weigh 115 lbs after a double cheeseburger, she's 210. Omg... but I took her out in the sun on her deck, pulled weeds for her, picked up her dog poop...and did whats was right semi good naturedly. I was there from 9:30 until 4!!! Hell, I simply cannot stay in a good mood that long. Holy sh*t...:)
I knew u had a heart deep down somewhere! Good person u are and ive always known that