THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I am really old fashioned. So because of how things are done nowadays in Oregon, I haven't had fast food for months. Today I ordered online...then drove to the place...line out in the street...omg...so I go around the block... in the out...threw it into reverse, jetted into the lot...backwards, only forwards...or so....anyway...so this kid takes a bag to a car...so I holler (while holding up a few cars who are trying to leave) hey kid, I don't have a cell phone...I'm Maggie...he yells...hang tight...so he actually runs into the building...possibly because I am now holding up 5 or 6 cars, and I am holding them up headlight to headlight...hahaha...5 seconds and he was handing me my bag...now there are honks...lol...So just to be a bigger b***h, I pulled a massively wonderful smokey burnout, and smoked them all out. In fact, I am so immature, and it was such a grand burnout, I laughed out loud and ran the stop sign...
I've covered my car...just in case. Hot rods are SO much fun...hahahahahahahahahahahaha wheeeeeeeeeeee