THE NUT HOUSE

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Oh and by the way if any of my family even bothered to talk to me you would definitely see something far better than family feud but we quit talking to each other years ago so...I just found out two days ago that the nephew that used to live with me has been drinking heavily and taking cocaine. He’s suspended from his job because he missed a day that he slept through when he was wasted. He lived with me for 15 years and he didn’t learn anything. Good thing I didn’t have any natural children. I feel like an utter failure.
Don’t feel like that.. no matter how much you teach someone, you can’t force them to use that knowledge.. I tried to take one of my young nephews that had quite a bit of problems and I could not help him. I ultimately had to make other arrangements because he was putting my own children at risk. I had horrible feelings about it but come to realize that you can’t force someone to accept help or believe in your beliefs. You can only guide them and hope for the the best. You did what you could and should be proud that you offered a chance. It’s not your problem that he chose not to take it.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Don’t feel like that.. no matter how much you teach someone, you can’t force them to use that knowledge.. I tried to take one of my young nephews that had quite a bit of problems and I could not help him. I ultimately had to make other arrangements because he was putting my own children at risk. I had horrible feelings about it but come to realize that you can’t force someone to accept help or believe in your beliefs. You can only guide them and hope for the the best. You did what you could and should be proud that you offered a chance. It’s not your problem that he chose not to take it.
Thank you

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Remember Maggie you asked for it!
Oh no I didn't ask for more crappy music. I just want to go back to actual conversations, insults and real caring between us nut job's and leave the lousy music to another web site. I can listen to my kinda music on my very own stereo with super nice Klisps speakers. I don't open my laptop wanting music. I come here so ya'll will say Hi Mags!!! So I can read about Ellie May's daughter and give her moral support. I like to read Chubbs and Lokkie semi flirting with each other, Pastel Tortie with her advice. Cathie G and her thumbs up sign. I like to comment about my car and get reactions from my friends. I don't mean to disturb the pot, but I don't get posting links to lousy music. That's just how I feel...really sorry

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
OK you’re gonna be stuck listening to one of my favorite songs and I’m just in the mood for it and I’m sorry if it bugs you Maggie
It doesn't bug me...it seems like you all like and enjoy this music. I like my music in a different venue that's all. Everybody is entitled to their own likes and dislikes. I do not expect anyone to change for me. I will just not come here...lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
It doesn't bug me...it seems like you all like and enjoy this music. I like my music in a different venue that's all. Everybody is entitled to their own likes and dislikes. I do not expect anyone to change for me. I will just not come here...lol
Just fast forward the music and join in the conversation! Your conversation is important to us too.. I do really enjoy the music.. sometimes for me, the music is way of not saying all the shitty things that seem to over rule my world right now. It looks like others use it to express different moods too. No one uses it to exclude you though! I love your humor , wit and sarcasm..