The newest family members to my red foot clan.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Mike .....nice Red's indeed!......Figured a beard that sweet would have been non-filters:p

"Think Ink".....^5
I smoked them once . But I like the lights . I really need to stop . But I'm not ready to . I thinks Merv needs more grow time . I'm getting eggs but they are no good . Merv is shooting blanks .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
By the way I use bad *** beard care products on my beard . Look them up on line great people to buy from . Plus it smells so good !

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
I smoked them once . But I like the lights . I really need to stop . But I'm not ready to . I thinks Merv needs more grow time . I'm getting eggs but they are no good . Merv is shooting blanks .
Get another boy and he will man up. :D

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah ,They are hard to come by here . I go to every reptile show and I miss out by ten minutes it seems . Been looking for a mature male for some time . I'm not paying five hundred bucks for one .

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
All we seem to have around here in OR are males. I've got a nearby rescue begging me to take one that they have had for years.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Meet in the middle and exchange tortoises? Haha. 2 out of 3 of mine seem to enjoy car rides. :p
Generally what I see around here are big spiky shelled boys with yellow heads and fairly dull colors. Vern is sort of beat since his legs are red, orange and yellow, but his shell is pretty standard issue. Out water is so hard that you can't really even tell anymore.

1459047910058.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
*neat not beat. Dang autocorrect.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
All we seem to have around here in OR are males. I've got a nearby rescue begging me to take one that they have had for years.
Go get him and ship him here to Texas . Let me know the cost . I'll bet it will be way cheaper than five hundred bucks . My wife would shoot me with my gun if I paid that much .