5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Kerryann said:
Amberlove.jean said:
Jacqui said:
Very nice! It's never too late in here. :D

Weeeee. I love not being not on time ^-^

Is that your natural hair color? It looks very close to mine in that picture. Beautiful picture :D

Thank you! and yes its natural. It is redder in the winter and more blonde in the summer, kinda weird. But as long as I have hair I can't complain :D

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
RE: the new "what do you look like" thread

image-894791461.png

image-1447406542.png

image-49525552.png

image-52254675.png

Most of my family is artists so photographic evidence (besides the typical Facebook teenager close ups that are required to fit in) is rare, artistic portrays are more common. In the paintings I am neither the bird or my grandmother. The photo in the jungle is from Maui, shortly before I didn't avoid a slap from that stick, but narrowly dodged a slap from a sea turtle. The one with the clown car chair is my niece, who isn't really my niece, my completely amazing saint of a dog, and myself.

I'm an active snorkeler, at some point I'll try to remember to put up dive photos.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Amberlove.jean said:
Kerryann said:
Amberlove.jean said:
Jacqui said:
Very nice! It's never too late in here. :D

Weeeee. I love not being not on time ^-^

Is that your natural hair color? It looks very close to mine in that picture. Beautiful picture :D

Thank you! and yes its natural. It is redder in the winter and more blonde in the summer, kinda weird. But as long as I have hair I can't complain :D

That is the same as mine. My husband just threatened to replace me because I am becoming more blond than red :p

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
I cant remember at all if I have made a post here or not but here I am. At work and one of my Girlfriend and I. I really dont have many of me only work ones and a few of my girlfriend and I. I prefer taking the pictures

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Jacqui said:
Has not been my experience at all. The women I have been around notice and then tease or talk about the guy among themselves, but the men seem to take it to the gutter and trash talk.

Lol, very true!

tyguy35 said:
I cant remember at all if I have made a post here or not but here I am. At work and one of my Girlfriend and I. I really dont have many of me only work ones and a few of my girlfriend and I. I prefer taking the pictures

Nice pics, cute couple!

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
539998_376358445756331_1802486495_n.jpg

45075_109933042398874_5171310_n.jpg

Yep. And of course my avatar/profile picture. :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

BowandWalter said:
The photo in the jungle is from Maui, shortly before I didn't avoid a slap from that stick, but narrowly dodged a slap from a sea turtle. The one with the clown car chair is my niece, who isn't really my niece, my completely amazing saint of a dog, and myself.

I'm an active snorkeler, at some point I'll try to remember to put up dive photos.

For some reason, I had made you a little older in my mind.

tyguy35 said:

You clean up well! :D I agree, cute couple.

Nixxy, I am sorry but the Mom in me just wants to reach out and brush the hair out of your eyes. :D

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
It's weird, seeing all you people, and being totally flabbergasted that you don't look exactly how I imagined :eek:)

I have absolutely no recent photos of myself. I just got a new Nikon 5100 and I don't let anyone touch it, so most pictures from this household are taken by me.

The last one I can think of is when I had my senior pictures taken... which was a year ago, but whatever, I didn't change much :eek:)

The name's Courtney and I am almost 19.

Attachments

• 309827_183777031713438_100002434270669_357015_1774721975_n[1].jpg
    309827_183777031713438_100002434270669_357015_1774721975_n[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 86

BowandWalter

5 Year Member

Jacqui said:
For some reason, I had made you a little older in my mind.

:D

Well I'm older then I look :p according to pretty much all of my cousins I still look 16. I'm actually 19 And nearly on my way to school. I also just got a long needed hair cut, no paintings of it yet though.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
futureleopardtortoise said:
It's weird, seeing all you people, and being totally flabbergasted that you don't look exactly how I imagined :eek:)

I have absolutely no recent photos of myself. I just got a new Nikon 5100 and I don't let anyone touch it, so most pictures from this household are taken by me.

The last one I can think of is when I had my senior pictures taken... which was a year ago, but whatever, I didn't change much :eek:)

The name's Courtney and I am almost 19.

Another beautiful youngin'!

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas

I also hate taking pictures, but here's a few recent ones of me as well... Going on 21 this December!!! :D

Not sure why they came out sideways :(

Attachments

• image-3134322332.png
    image-3134322332.png
    112 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2530931566.png
    image-2530931566.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 73

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas

(is it just me, or am I always the sole culprit for killing this thread?... :p)

BowandWalter

5 Year Member

KimandKarasi said:
I also hate taking pictures, but here's a few recent ones of me as well... Going on 21 this December!!! :D

Not sure why they came out sideways :(

Pon and Zi are adorable.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:
dmmj said:
I am installing a new rule for this thread No commenting here unless you have posted a picture here. I think it is fair.

I can never tell (really) if you're serious, but if you are I will respect your mod decision. I just think positive comments are enlightening.

Ignore the old grump and post your comments!! :D

Thanks, will do! HeeHee

BowandWalter

5 Year Member

Oh golly! I just found my graduation photos, this is me and my three best friends. I felt that it should be added in, the three of us are going to universities close together.

View attachment 23527

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
They must be ghosts.

BowandWalter

5 Year Member

They are. I find invisible friends to be less opinionated, they always go along with my plans.

image-2580950801.png