Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tempe, Az
Hey guys,
I'm back from one of my hiatuses..
Last time I was here, I got a few PMs requesting pics of the frill.
now Crush doesn't frill very often so it took a while to come through on that request, but this morning while I was offering up a feast of Dubia, and Discoid roaches Crush got a little cranky. I wasn't able to get him in full frill, but I got him in half to three quarters frill. enjoy.
IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

and back to Puppy Dog mode
IMG_2422.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
That's a Dilophasaurus.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Neal said:
That's a Dilophasaurus.

Dilophasaurus wishes it was kingi lol . In actuality Dilo did not have a Frill , or spit.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
Frillies are awesome. I used to have one many years ago. Named him Audrey II (anyone know the reference?). He used to chase our dachsund out of my bedroom, running on his back legs!

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
ShiningSnakes said:
Frillies are awesome. I used to have one many years ago. Named him Audrey II (anyone know the reference?). He used to chase our dachsund out of my bedroom, running on his back legs!

was it a mean mother from outer space..?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Kenny said:
Dilophasaurus wishes it was kingi lol . In actuality Dilo did not have a Frill , or spit.

Now almost 20 years later with all the improvements in computers and technology, I think the computer graphics on Jurassic Park are the most life like I've ever seen.

Oh, and your frill is very cool.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Neal said:
Kenny said:

Now almost 20 years later with all the improvements in computers and technology, I think the computer graphics on Jurassic Park are the most life like I've ever seen.

Oh, and your frill is very cool.

JP has aged incredibly well. It's only a matter of time before it's re-made and looks less authentic then the original. lol

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
Neal said:
Kenny said:

Ditto. We actually watched it the other night. It still remains one of my alltime favorite movies. LOL...as far as effects go, when the T. rex first breaks out of the fence and attacks the 2 cars, I'm pointing out the shots where it was computer-generated and where it was animatronic. Almost seemless. Ya gotta give it to Stan Winston and ILM. They did a DARN good job.

I still remember seeing JP in the theaters and at no point was I ever thinking, "Those are so fake." No sir. My little 12-yr-old was practically clapping my popcorn-stained forearms together and thinking "Holy crap! I'm finally seeing real dinosaurs!"

And people wonder why we love reptiles so much!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Wow, he's gorgeous! Frillies are one of those lizards I would LOVE to have someday. It sounds like yours has such a personality, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.