The Best Place for Tortoise Lovers...

AzDesert

Location (City and/or State)
metro Phx, AZ
I just wanted to take a minute to say how much I love and rely on this forum. I've had tortoises for over 20 years, and just recently found this site. For anyone who is new..... you have found the absolute best place for information, advice, and just great company! For anyone who is a veteran.... THANK YOU for your help, information, sharing of your pics and experiences. You have all been a God-send to me!
Wish I had found this site years ago, but so glad to be here now! I am on here almost every day enjoying stories and pics from others ...and even looking up information.
Having 5 Sulcatas from 20yrs old to 6mos old, and still after all these years, find new info here.... now I have 3 little aldabras and needed lots of advice at first. They (and me!) are doing great now and so very happy.

Thank you everyone at Tortoise Forum! This is the by far the best place for Tortoise lovers. :<3::):<3::tort:

AzDesert

metro Phx, AZ
I know that area. I used to have a friend there. I trailered my horse out to ride among the saguaros with him.
that's awesome! Yeh I have lived in AZ since 1987, but had enough of the city life (and my sulcatas were getting bigger and needed more space) so we moved out to rural country and have over an acre and LOVE it. Now the sulcatas are roaming in an enclosure 3xs the size and my 3 aldabras will love it once we get theirs finished.

Tortoise MasterMan

Utah
I recently joined, and I have so much information in such a short time. I was planning to try breeding russians, and I did six months of research on it. Then I joined TFO, and got twice the information in about 3 weeks. So great job TFO!!!!!