The adventures of Link

DavidB

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire, USA
Always love seeing these photos! I get the weekly summary emails for the forum and hadn't seen this thread in the last few messages. I was wondering if you were still sharing photos. Glad I checked in.

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Always love seeing these photos! I get the weekly summary emails for the forum and hadn't seen this thread in the last few messages. I was wondering if you were still sharing photos. Glad I checked in.
Thanks David.. yes I still post pictures now and then when I get home...I work in the oilfield business so I'm usually gone for awhile..

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
What a cutie. Love the pictures. Watch out for shells that Link can swallow. Link isn't playing with that shell he wants to eat it. I caught Opo eating a black drum scale that I didn't clean up after cleaning fish. I didn't get it in time. I watched Opo,s poop and a few days later it came out. It had actually softened up. Then another time while emptying the soak pan. I heard something sliding on the bottom so I found a small sea shell that made it out safely. All this happened when Opo was about 3 to 4 pounds. Keep a eye on them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It will be interesting to see what gender Link is. I've always said that they have male faces or female faces, and Link seems to me to have a female face. I've not ever been able to follow any particular tortoise through growing up though, to see if my 'guess' is correct or not.