Thank you- Pam and Yvonne :) kale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cally

5 Year Member
With both of your girls advice kale is doing great! ImageUploadedByTortForum1372790302.416332.jpg
He now eats of a slate and knows to stand in front of it when he wants to eat lol- he has accepted zucchini and squash along with his spring mix and collards. He even took a bite out of his kale. I had to go back to his small water dish- with a big scare when i found him upside down on his walk in bigger dish:( oh and yes i kno kales a girl, i just keep forgetting to write she instead of he. He hasnt been outside because of the toe nail incident - but has found his sleeping area a place to burrow and stay for now. Although i have no clue what his approx age is, kale is 10 times happier now which makes me so much happier! I researched your links- his tail looks like the female pic for sure underneath- and he also loves to mix timothy hay in his wood chips and sand to burrow and sleep. I know u didnt recommend him running around upstairs in the house - so i havent let him, but he still loves it and just does circles thro the two connected rooms lol? So i kno u were tough on me some but thank you so much! :) :)

Cally- Russian Tort <3

Last edited by a moderator:

rocky1998

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Kale is a beauty ! He looks healthy and happy ! Hope you all the best with him :) I can't wait for my babies to grow bigger :)

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
My pleasure :) Glad I could help :)

cally

5 Year Member
Thanks rocky1998 :) do u think his color is good? And yes feel free to share ur lil babies:]

Cally- Russian Tort <3

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She looks fine too me. Just always remember, and this is for everyone. Some people might sound a little hard or tuff, it's only with the best intentions and for the health and well being of the tortoise. Glad things are going good and Kale is doing good.

cally

5 Year Member
Thanks pam! For being so nice to me :) unlike some ppl... :/

Cally- Russian Tort <3

Thank you wellington, and u are right :] but then theres ppl that are just straight rude just to be rude i think... But thank goodness for all your guys help!!

Cally- Russian Tort <3

cally

5 Year Member
:] thanks , he is just been burrowing a lot lately i hope everything is well

Cally- Russian Tort <3

Status
Not open for further replies.