TFO Visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Well, Jeff "jackrat" Scott came to visit today and spent about 2 hours before having to hit the road for Galveston, TX. What a great guy, had a blast and hope that he drops by again next time he is in the area. Well, have met 3 members face-to-face so far and have hit three homeruns in my book. Thanks for coming by Jeff.

M

Maggie Cummings

That's nice of you to say. I have also met a few TFO members and my visit to Tom's ranch was most memorable. I love being able to talk to someone with the same interests as me. I am hoping to meet some TFO members here in the PNW...

dolfanjack

5 Year Member
Dallas Oregon
Well Maggie, I live 40 min north of you and would love to see your rescuse. How about when the weather gets better? Jack

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
If anyone is swinging through Omaha, let me know! My habitat is not much to brag about but I love to talk!

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Bring it on...just bought the neighbor's house so have four extra bedrooms and lot's more floor space...haha.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Todd,I had a blast. It wouldn't do for me to live too close to you. I'd never get anything done at my own place! You and your lovely wife were too kind to me. I left your place with a lot of ideas to put to use at home.Thanks.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Aww this is giving me warm fuzzies :D
I've never met a forum member, and I belong to a lot of different forums!

Oh wait, I did meet a forum member in a parking lot in Chicago one time when I was adopting some rats she rescued :p That was a little sketch!

Status
Not open for further replies.