TFO Upgrades

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Under the text box, do you have an "attach files" button? (on other threads, it looks like its disabled in this thread)
Ok, yes I see it when I'm on another thread. Thank you.

Jelly

Administrator
TFO Admin
5 Year Member
Attachments are not allowed in the announcement sections.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I was surprised to see the changes when I logged in but I like it so far, and it's a bonus that the annoying ads in between posts seem to have disappeared so thanks for that. Haven't figured out how to insert a video if needed yet.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Ads haven't been fully restored yet but rest assured they will be the same as before, nothing additional.

And of course, donors will not see those same ads.

Bee62

Germany
Wow, the new look of TFO looks modern and good to me. I think I will get used to it easily.
Thanks for keeping the forum running @Josh . TFO is the best forum I have found on the whole www. German tortoise forums are not compareable to TFO. German tortoise forums are **** ! Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful place for tortoise owners to meet !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just noticed that when I'm accessing the Forum from my Kindle the "location" isn't shown. You have to go to the person's profile to see their location. So I imagine that's the way it is for people using their phone. Bummer. I see their location when I'm on my computer.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Not complaining, since I don’t pay anything, but on my iPad, there sure are a lot more moving advertisements & other junk stuff popping about & scrolling.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
On my iPhone the add cuts into the box when replying so I can’t see what I am typing. Sorry y’all I wasn’t a gooder speller before but it will be out of control now!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
That sticky ad at the bottom should be eliminated for logged in members.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I just noticed that when I'm accessing the Forum from my Kindle the "location" isn't shown. You have to go to the person's profile to see their location. So I imagine that's the way it is for people using their phone. Bummer. I see their location when I'm on my computer.
I've noticed that members' signatures are showing. If each member would create a signature stating their location, that would be problem solved.